omo....

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

what really happened?!! I'm so curious..

I can't find any answer even if I turn my brain upside down. I even tried to ask my professor, but he's in a meeting.. yeah, he's one of the "most respected" professor here.. like he is one of the VIP's, maybe next to our Dean?

anyways.. I think I'll just force Tao to tell me what that thing he was trying to tell me right? yeah.. right.. I'll figure first what Tao wants to say. I'll just skip about what Hee Rin and my prof talked about. 

so as i walk back to my room, i sat beside Tao as i rested my arms on his shoulder.

"yow panda, what is that you really want to say?" i smiled as i punch his chest lightly.

"wh-what? oh, ahaha. it's nothing hyung, forget it" he laughed sheepishly.. this panda sure knows how to keep secrets huh?!

"come on buddy, just tell me" i forced.

he sighed heavily as if giving up.. then he ruffles his hair, frustrating.

"hyung, i think Hee Rin is the one responsible for telling you, not me" he pouted. i look at him with a puzzled look. i guess he's right..

i sat back on my chair with my confused mind. i'm really dying to know that thing! i wonder what it is? does it something to do with me? or with my wife? or this freakin' school? o-or... gaaaahhh... i really don't know.

 

When I got home, I throw myself on my bed, thinking how frustrating this day is.

my wife isn't here.. I don't know where she is.. i tried to call her but she won't answer.

then I take nap as I felt tired, still with my uniforms on.

 

when I woke up, it's already dark outside.

I can hear the sound of the television in the living room.. i guess my wife came back.

actually.. i got used to her being snob, but ofcourse that's not what i wanted.. but it's been almost a month? but i guess i have to accept it.

no matter how hard i try to bring back the old times, at the end of the day, i will realize that the old times are just meant to be reminisced.

 

i walk to the living room lazily.. Hee Rin was watching pororo with her crossed legs while holding a bowl of cereals, it's too childish but really cute.. 

"where have you been?" i asked as i sat beside her. she gave me a confusing look.. she look at me from head to toe, as if judging me.

"aren't you going to change?" she asked. oh yeah, i'm still with my uniform.

i went back to my room and take a shower.. 

it took me 30 minutes showering cause the water is so refreshing.. so yeah.

as i was about to open my door heading to the living room, i heard Hee Rin, she was talking with someone on the phone, she was murmuring, trying to lessen her voice.

i can't hear it cause the television was on and the sound of it battles with Hee Rin's voice.

so i turn the doorknob, as i step out of my room, Hee Rin looked at me and she quickly hung her phone up. i try not to think of any question's in my mind, something like 'who is she talking to' or 'what are they talking about' cause i know, i might not be satisfied with Hee Rin's answer.

as i sat beside her, she straightened her back and sat properly.. she looked tense.. 

she would take quick glances at me then she would gulp, i don't know what's happening with her. 

as a husband, i want to know what my wife is thinking or what is her problem.. but i don't know if Hee Rin would answer me.. but i guess i have to try.

"Hee Rin" i muttered.

"huh?"

"is there something you want to tell me?" i asked while looking at her. when our eyes met, Hee Rin quickly look away.. avoiding my gaze.

"uh-no.. nothing" she answered with a shaky tone.

"you know, if you have difficulties or whatever, remember that i'm always here to listen.. not as your husband, but as your friend as well" i said with a sincere voice..

then she turn to look at me, and our eyes met.. she didn't look away nor say something.. she just look at me with those eyes.. those eyes that are so hypnotizing. her eyes looks sad, happy, confused, frustrated.. 

it was so silent.. except for the sound of the television.. our eyes were locked with each other, as if waiting for something to happen.

then unexpectedly... my heart stopped, my breath cuts off and my vision went all blurr.. all i can see was flowers.. flowers and butterflies, they're everywhere.. as Hee Rin hugs me.

it's indescribable hug.. something rare? beautiful? i don't know what the perfect word to explain it.. but the feeling is so magical. i don't know how to explain it, cause even words can't find it's own meaning.. but something is missing and i don't know what is it exactly..

then.. my mind drifts to reality as i hear Hee Rin's shaky voice.. she was crying, i hugged her tight and patted her back lightly, trying to comfort her.

"what's wrong?" i asked.. she didn't say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter