he's my prince and I am his princess

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

what time is it? summer time!!! wohohoho..

 

time flies so fast isn't it?...

it's been 6 months since I got married... But it felt like it's just yesterday..

I remember before I was married to my luhan.

my parents have no time for me.. I tried to get their attention but ofcourse.. I always fail.

my dad would just give me money for them not to be disturb. 

I grew up getting whatever I want.. that's why people think that I'm nothing but a spoiled bratt girl, which is true? I guess? but I change okay? For Luhan. But I have to admit I longed for love.

well..I can't be good enough for everybody, but I know that I will always be the best for the one who deserves me.

that's why when my mom said that i'm getting married. I never hesitated at all..

I mean.. I never fell inlove before.. When I was a kid, my mom always tells me that I will meet my prince and he will treat me like a princess. and she will always remind me that I can't date. because someday I will be engaged with someone that I don't even know.. you know, rich people beliefs?

that's why I told myself that I will only love the person whom I shall marry.. and that's my luhan..

though he won't listen to me or even trust me.. But I will always love him. and that's my promise to myself.

isn't it funny? how you can do sweet and sacrificing things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make mistake, it's never forgotten.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I spend my summer vacation with the kids at the orphanage.. 

while Luhan was busy helping in their company.. And we don't see each other often.

but sometimes I will wait for him even if I'm so tired.. Cause I need to know how he is doing.. If he is okay..

 

like tonight.. I am waiting for him to get home.. And it's already 1 am.

as soon as Luhan enter the house, I greeted him with my biggest smile..

he looks so tired..

"yeobo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter