planning

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

it's wednesday today... Another normal day. 

I sat on my chair watching my classmates with my chin rested on my palms.. They're so busy, some of them are chitchatting with their close friends that sometimes becomes their enemy. Some of them were giggling, maybe because they were talking about their crushes or some random guys that they just saw passing by our room, and I don't care at all.. Some were reading books. While some was just sitting on their seats, maybe daydreaming? or just waiting for the professor to come patiently.. 

and I was one of those who were sitting lazily on my seat, thinking of nothing.. or maybe waiting for the time..

then my classmates begun to panic as they ran towards their assigned chair.. and it's because of that old lady, hmm.. I think she's our Dean? if I'm not mistaken. I saw that she was much older than I originally thought, her brown winkly skin looked like discard, wrinkled, paper bag left to itself. "Good Morning everyone" she greeted with her eyes, over the years, had grown dull and cloudy as though she had seen too much suffering.. And I can't concentrate as I stare at her silver hair were thinning..

she announced that there would be no classes today because of the unexpected meeting were held. But she commanded that we can't get out of the campus not before our dismissal time comes. then she walk out of the room as she gave us her weak smile. then the students begun to jump out of joy as if they won a lottery.

I shoved my books inside my bag and decided to go to the library since I have nowhere to go and no friends to accompany me or chitchat with me about some girl stuff that only us can understand. Sometimes I wonder if talking with your girlfriends is fun, ofcourse I have Eunjung as my girlfriend but she's not that a typical girl who would share something about her life or something about her make ups that she just bought? or something about boys that girl's normally talked. I wonder how it felt to share or giggle with your friends cause they know how you felt.... but then again, I have my diary with me to giggle with.. My diary is my bestfriend, though it can't talk nor move like some of your friends, but for me my diary is the best.. It's always there to comfort me when I'm sad, and laugh with me when I'm happy.

I walked inside the library and spot the perfect area where I can read peacefully.. It's just me, the librarian and some nerd students for about 3 of them were in this old yet comforting library. I went to the bookshelves and find some cooking book that I always read when I'm here... Then I went back to the table and start reading the book, I take some notes about some cooking advice then I realize... Luhan and I were together for almost a year? and our anniversary is about to come. Maybe a week from now? 

I texted Eunjung and Tao for some help.. I don't know what a normal couple would do when it's their anniversary, but I want this to be perfect for me and Luhan. I want this to be different..

I was waiting for Eunjung and Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter