harsh.. i must say.

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LUHAN'S POV

it's already 7pm.. Hee Rin is still in her room.

I decided to cook our dinner.. so... I cooked lasagna..

When I finished cooking, I prepared the table and smile at my accomplishment.

 

I knock on the door of Hee Rin's room but she didn't respond.. so i just walked in.

Hee Rin was lying on the bed and covers herself with blanket...

I sat next to her and poked her sides..

"Hee Rin. it's time to eat" I grinned.

"I don't want to eat" she simply answered..

"come on, you need to eat" I said as I pull the blanket that was covering her.

she sat up in annoyance and glared at me.. 

"I said I don't want to eat!" she shouted. I don't know what's wrong with Hee Rin,, she's not like this before.

"please Hee Rin, you have to eat" I begged. I just don't want her to skip her dinner since the doctor said that I should make sure that Hee Rin eats properly.. and I don't want her to get sick..

"leave me alone" she uttered then she looked away..

she's so stubborn.. she needs to eat!! uuurrrgghhhhhhh...

I gulped heavily before I sighed "Hee Rin, I said let's eat. if you won't eat, you will die, do you want that?!" I said in anger. 

"then let me die!!" she yelled as she pushed herself on the bed and covered herself with blanket.

my eyes widened as I look at her.. omo.. did she just said that?

 

I can't believe Hee Rin said that.. 

I walk out of her room in failure.. why is she like that? what's wrong with her?

I waited for her in thought of maybe she'll come out when she feels hungry.. 

but then... she never came out.. so i just eat by myself.. 

 

When I finished eating, I went to the living room and sat on the couch.. hoping that Hee Rin will come out any moment..

but then again... time flies by... and Hee Rin still won't come out.. 

so I lied on the couch as I felt my eyes getting heavy, then I dozed off.

 

 

the next day, when I woke up.. I hear some noise in the kitchen, so I walk in the kitchen while rubbing my eyes..

Hee Rin is preparing our breakfast..

I smiled as I saw her and my heart was beating so fast that it wants to come out..

"time to eat" she said as she sat.

I quickly sat on the chair across from her and stare at her in awe.. wow.. Hee Rin talked again.. I'm so happy.

and not only that.. she improves in cooking..

"wow.. yummy" I smiled as I eat. Hee Rin just smile a bit and continue to eat without looking at me.. she just focuses on her food.

well... I kinda miss her expression when she looks so excited when we eat even if I criticize her cooking..

I thought she'll jump out of joy when I praise her for improving.. but then I was wrong. she just smile a little, actually it's a fake smile.

Hee Rin was so quiet.. I miss her telling me random stories about her when we eat. I miss her laugh..

what happened Hee Rin?

 

 

i took a bath and wore my uniform.. I sat on the couch while waiting for Hee Rin.

we missed our lessons, cause we have to skip our school days since Hee Rin was hospitalized and i need to take care of her.

she came out of her room as she fix her bag..

 

WheN I was driving, Hee Rin was just looking straight on the roa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter