when i look into your eyes

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


LUHAN

I want to ask Tao.. But I can't. Why am I feeling this now?

I feel like my blood is boiling.. I feel like something is wrong with my stomach..

And now.. I found myself staring at Hee Rin who is eating on her own.. That is few tables away from ours..

I realize, she has no friend to accompany and eat with her..

She’s a loner..

 

"hyung.. How’s Hee Rin?" Tao asked while drinking his painkiller medicine.. I don't know but I feel like I'm so angry that he's asking about my wife which is strange since I don't care about my wife at all.

"w-what?" 

"Well.. Does she still annoy you?" 

"I don't know. Why?" I ask curiously..

"oh-uh.. Nothing. Just asking" he said.

My eyebrows twitched and I know I feel so angry now. I wanted to convince myself that I wasn't jealous or anything. And I know I'm not jealous; maybe I'm just mad because Hee Rin was bad influencing my friend? Uuurrrggghh.. I don't know but I can't take her out of my mind that it hurts my head so much.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The next day, Hee Rin was running all around the living room to her bedroom and was packing some things. It was Saturday, it means that Hee Rin is going somewhere. She stopped for a while and furrowed her brows, thinking what else did she forgot to pack. When assured that she’s all settled, she reach for her phone and placed it between her cheek and shoulder while her hand zip her bag. She’s going to call her dad and maybe ask to send a car (pkus a driver that is) since her car wasn’t fix yet, and she’s not planning to fix it. She’s too lazy to even care.

Luhan was standing at the doorframe of his room and his eyebrows were furrowed as he watches his wife panicking. *What is she doing?* he asked himself and cross his arms. He has nothing to do today since his friends were busy with their own lives and Ji Eun was also busy with who knows what it is. He actually plans to ask Hee Rin if they can play board games since he misses playing that stuff, but he saw her getting ready and he realize that it’s Saturday and it means that she’ll be out to help at the orphanage.

He rolled his eyes and got so frustrated when he saw her talking to her dad and asking is she can borrow a car. He doesn’t know why but he quickly walk towards her and snatches her phone away that Hee Rin squeals out of shock. “Good Morning Dad, uh Yes. We’re perfectly fine. Yes, your daughter is behaving” He blabbers and Hee Rin gaped at him. She attempt to snatch it again but Luhan jerks back away from her,

“No, she doesn’t need a car. I’ll drive for her” He finishes and thanked Mr. Park before hanging up. Hee Rin looked up at him in bewilderment and pursed her lips.

Luhan changes his clothes and wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter