flowers... just like her..

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LUHAN'S POV

i was lying on the couch while playing with my phone.. 

Hee Rin is asleep.

then.. unexpectedly, the door swung open as a bunch of guys came in careless.. tsk.. my friends.

they're so noisy, i told them to keep quiet since Hee Rin is sleeping.

"annyeong hyung.. how's Hee Rin?" baekhyun asked.

"s-she's fine" 

then Hee Rin's head turn to look at us then she looked away.. oh, yeah.. my friends are so noisy! they wake Hee Rin up.

they greeted Hee Rin but she didn't respond.

 

xiumin and lay were eating my left overs. chanyeol, D.O and beakhyun were roaming around the room. while kai and sehun were playing with kai's psp.

suho, kris and chen decided to go out since the room is too crowded.

then Tao approaches me..

"hyung.. happy anniversary for the two of you" he smiled.

what???? i just look at him with my furrowed eyebrows.. he noticed that i didn't get him, so he lead me out of the room and talk.

"don't tell me you forgot?" he asked as he raised his brow.

oh my goodness grace.. how can i forgot?!!! today is our anniversary..

i've think too much about Hee Rin's health that i forgot that today is our anniversary.. pabo luhan!!!

 

"hyung.. do you know that she wants to do something special for you today? but this unfortunate event happened.. the day when ji eun hospitalized, that was the day that Hee Rin asked me to help her to plan for your anniversary" he said.

is that true??? that Hee Rin was planning for our anniversary? 

i mean.. that's why she said to me that she had to do some business and she don't want me to come with her.. cause she's planning to surprise me???

i judged Hee Rin too quickly.. i never gave her a chance to explain herself.. how can i be this kind of stupid guy?!!

 

we went back to the room.. then i went closer to Hee rin. she's awake but her mind seems floating around.. 

"Hee Rin.." i mumbled. Hee Rin seems not hearing me.. i call her name again, but she never respond.

my friends noticed the awkwardness between me and Hee Rin, so they decided to go..

 

i was about to call Hee Rin's name again when the nurse knocked on the door and asked me to see Hee Rin's doctor.

i guess the results are out?

i walk in the hallway heading to the doctor's office.. i pray as i take my every step. i hope the results were good.

my feet stop infront of the door of the doctor's office and stare at the name plate that were attached on the door. 

i took a deep breath before turning the doorknob.

 

i walk inside the room slowly, Dr. Shin was holding a folder.. and he seems reviewing it. 

i gulped as i sat across from him.. 

actually, i don't want to know the results.. but i have to. 

 

Dr.Shin removed his eyeglasses before turning his attention on me.

"Mr.Lu.. how are you?" he asked.

"i'm fine sir"

"as you can see, i'm holding the result of your wife's x-ray and some of her check ups" he said.

i was gulping heavily as i waited for him to say the outcome of Hee Rin's check up. he twiddled his fingers before he sighed..

"Mr. Lu.. your wife is fine. there's no broken or any abnormalities in her spine.." he smiled.

"though it may cause thraumatize.. atleast she's alright." he added.

my eyes widened as i hear those freaking good news!! my heart was about to fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter