blah blah blah:D

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

I waited for Luhan.. he said that we'll go home together.

and luckily... he came.

I didn't expect him to come, since he always stood me up before..

I watched him as he walked towards my direction, he has this puzzled look on his face.. 

"hey" he greeted. Then he hold my hand that makes my heart scream or should I say... my heart went to my throat?..

"hi" I grinned.

 

we ride on Luhan's car..

and he is so quiet. I just stare at him the whole time, trying to read his mind. But I couldn't.

I want to ask him if there's something bothering him.. But my tongue seems tied.

I know that there's something bothering him.. But I don't know what it is, and it bothers me too..

as luhan parked the car in the garage.. he unlock his seatbelt, but I remain unmoved.

"hey, we're here.." he grinned.

"Luhan.. is there someting bothering you?" I asked while looking straight into his eyes.

"nothing" he smiled as he slowly my hair..

I just gave him a smile..

I know he's lying.. I know that there's something bothering him. 

it also bothers me alot.. Seeing him like this.

I wish he could just tell me whatever his problem is and I'll surely comfort him whole heartedly.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

I don't know.. but I felt guilty.

I felt guilty for hurting Ji Eun. Though I know that what I did was right, but there's a part of me that is regretting everything..

don't get me wrong.. I don't regret loving Hee Rin.

it's just that, I felt sorry for Ji Eun.

but knowing that she changed a lot... then I guess my decision is worth it.

my happiness and guilt battles through my mind..

I'm kinda unsatisfied with Ji Eun's answer... I want her to just accept the fact that i'm already inlove with Hee Rin, but there's also a part of me that feels sorry for her.

I lie on the couch as soon as we enter our house.. I close my eyes, trying to clear my mind..

Hee Rin was in the kitchen.. maybe cooking?

"Iuhan.. what do you want to eat?" Hee Rin asked as she sat beside me.

"anything, whatever you want to eat" I grinned..

"uhmm.. I already ate my dinner with Tao" she muttered.

she  eats her dinner without me?!!! and with Tao?!! ggrrr... that panda Tao!

"you eat your dinner without me?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up.

"cause I thought you will eat your dinner wi--" I cut her off.

"with Ji Eun?!!" I exclaimed. I hate it when she thought of something that is inappropriate.

"I-I was going to say your friends" she mumbled while furrowing her eyebrows..

I just ignore her.. I push myself back, lying on the couch and turn my back on her.

 

TCH! Tao Tao Tao..!!

whatever! I don't care!

yeah, fine.. just eat with him everytime you want. I don't care at all.!

 

I hate myself from being jealous.. but I have the right to get jealous right?!! cause I'm her husband.

that should be me eating with her, not just any other guy. tsk!

by the way, can someone tell me who the abnormal person is.. that discovers jealousy?!! cause I'll kill hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter