trust

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

time flies fast that it turned into months..

Luhan and I were living this happy life. Spending each minute together.

even though a lot of people won't accept me as luhan's wife, I just ignore them cause just knowing that Luhan accepts me for who I am and wants to be with me forever then that is all that matters.. and that's enough to make my life complete and happy.

in school, my classmates bullies me in the middle of the day.. and sometimes Ji Eun would throw curses at me. But seeing Luhan at the end of the day and in the morning, then my everyday life is awesome.

 

and tonight, I am here sitting peacefully on the bench in the gazebo with a cup of coffee in my hands, just watching the stars that were twinkling above.

then I can feel that there's someone walking behind me quietly. And I know it's Luhan.

he walked up behind me and covered my eyes, he gently whispered in my ear..

"guess who?" he whispered into my ears that his breath lingers through my neck and his chest was press lightly on my back that makes my heart pounded madly.

I listed off random names like I really didn't know, but all along I knew it was him.

Luhan made his way round the bench and sat next to me with a coffee in his right hand and the other hand in his pocket.

 

then he took my hand, and kissed it gently... I traced his lip-shape, and literally shivered.

I never felt so safe, happy and loved.

 

LUHAN'S POV

I sat beside Hee Rin, I took her right hand and looked at her palm in mine. Then I placed them to my lips and kissed them gently.

the feeling of holding someone's hand, the hand of someone you enamoured with is amazing, feeling as if electricity was going through my body.. and what I feel.. internally, I want to play piano on them (her hand) I want to play coax music out of their strings and bellows with fine manual dexterity.  trills, occasional grace notes, but mostly and finally a comfortable fermata.

I guess my favorite place in the world is next to Hee rin. She makes me feel that everything in this world is all mine.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

YOUR POV

the next day, Luhan kissed my forehead before letting me in my classroom.

we waved goodbye to each other and I sighed as I sat on my seat..

I listened to every word that my prof would say, and would nod happily as I understood the topic.

Luhan is my inspiration in studying.

as the bell rang, I walked to the hallway and spotted Ji Eun's friends leaning against the wall while glaring at me, some of them smirked evily.

I just passed them like I didn't feel their presence..

then I saw Ji Eun.. she was standing there looking furiously at me. I ignore her and when I was about to pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter