poor monster

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

now... I think I am going to win this plan..cause Luhan's friends really like me.. But I wonder why are they so distant towards me, they look like they're scared or something. Either way, atleast they started liking me right?

 

I was walking on the hallway of our school when I spotted that .. Arrggghh!!! I hate her. I want to stab her with a knife!

She was giggling with her friends like idiot.. 

How can Luhan like this kind of ugly girl?! It's really positive that I am much prettier and cooler than her. tsk.

 

When they noticed that I was staring at them.. They rolled their eyes and started murmuring..

tskk.. If only I don't love my Luhan, I would kill this girl immediately!

"what are you looking at?" her friend asked coldly.

"why? am I not allowed?" I asked back while smirking.

"s are not allowed. so you're not allowed" the other girl said.

I hate that one!! I didn't even relize that I was no longer on my original spot and I was actually heading towards their direction and the next thing I knew was they're shouting at me since I punch their friend.

she passed out quickly when I punch her and they were all shaking her worriedly..

I was smirking at them when suddenly that Ji eun pushed me. I hit my back on the cold wall and it hurts.. so I didn't think twice nor act like losers and  I push her harder that she falls on the ground.. But unfortunately..

 

"yah!!" Luhan shouted from behind and run to help Ji eun. 

yeah right.. I get it. He will always appear when it's my turn to pay back.. I mean, he didn't saw how Ji eun pushed me.. He always appear when Ji eun looks like she was harassed by me..

tsk.. I hate this kind of situation.. I'm always the bad girl.. for once.. Can I be the good girl?!!

I walk away before luhan would say something harsh about me.. I don't want to hear those hurtful words which I think I don't deserve. 

 

-----

I was about to sit on my chair when I noticed that my PE pants were gone.. And our PE subject will start in a few minutes now..

where did it go?! I just put it here..

 

I was searching for my pe pants when Hye Ri, my weird classmate talked.

"I think you need to go to the garden" she said while reading a book.. A scary book.. She's really weird.

"what?" I asked.

"your pants.." She said.

I quickly run to the garden when I saw a bunch of students laughing while looking at the top of the tree..

that's my pants!! and it was torn!!! Whoever done this, be prepare to go to hell.

 

"who did this?!!" I shouted, shoving everyone that were blocking my way. They just gave me a smirk and started laughing again..

I felt my body trembling and I wanted to fall on my knees so badly and cry hard. Seeing their faces laughing and taunting at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter