poor Hee Rin

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

2 days have passed.. Luhan hasn't come home yet..

I don't know where he is..

so I called Tao.. He told me that I must give Luhan some time to think.. And he's at their hang out place.

Tao also informed me that Ji eun just got out of the hospital yesterday..

 

anyways.. I feel weak these past few days.. My back hurts alot. And I don't even bother to go to the doctor.

I didn't even eat for 2 days.... and I feel dizzy.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water but suddenly my surroundings became blurr, and my knees became weak and wobbly..

Then all went black.. 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I called Hee Rin.. But she won't answer..

duh!! I have some schedules today and I need her to tell me if she's coming with me or not.

I hate waiting!!

I drove my car heading to Hee Rin's house, and hoping that her husband wasn't there.. Cause I hate him.. So much!!

I warn by sounding my automobile horn.. And it's taking too long for Hee rin to come out!

tsk... I really hate waiting!

I get out of my car lazily and knock on their front door but nobody seems to hear it..

then I tried to turn the doorknob.. And wola!! It's open!

"HEE RIN!!!" I called..

but I think she's not here?!! Or maybe she's in the room with her stupid husband?!! uuurrrgggghhhhhhh... 

 

then I noticed something is wrong.. The refrigirator were left open and the water was spilled on the floor..

then as I walked closer.. I saw someone's body lying on the floor helpless... and its... HEE RIN!!!

I shook her hard but she won't move even a bit.. She looks so pale..

I slap her cheeks several times but she won't wince. I want to carry her to my car but ofcourse I'm not that strong..

so instead of carrying her, I just pulled her hands.. sorry okay?!! I'm in panic right now and I can't think of any possible way now. And as I said earlier.. I hate waiting, so I didn't call for ambulance cause they're so slow.. for me.

 

as soon as we arrived at the hospital, I quickly called some help.. 

they carry Hee rin and lie her down on a bed with wheels.. I was in panic that I cooperate with them.. Pushing the bed while scolding at the people who were blocking our way.. I just hate it when they roam around when they know that this is not a park!! it's a hospital you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter