caught!

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Hee Rin got home, she hurriedly changes her clothes and headed to the kitchen.

She found her husband busy talking into his phone and she knew too well who he is talking to. Probably that Ji Eun. She doesn’t mind Luhan talking to her ‘girlfriend’ but at least give some respect to Hee Rin. She is his wife and this is their house, is right to show her how he wanted to talk to his girlfriend everyday? He didn’t even think of respecting his wife. She has feelings too for goodness sake!

Hee Rin stared at the little bottle that she bought a while ago and pouted. Is she going to pour it all? It’s not like she’s too desperate to have Luhan by herself. But she’s also curious about this potion. She always watches some fairytales and would always wonder if love potion does exist and if it did, is it really effective then? She wants to know.

"yeobo... here's your juice" She smiled nervously and handed him a glass of juice (with drops of potion)
Luhan took it right away and drank it all in one go which surprises Hee Rin.

She stared at him, waiting for any reaction. Did it work? What is he feeling? She would thought and fiddled with her fingers while trying to read Luhan’s face. He his lips and stared at the glass for a minute or two before slowly looking up to lock eyes with his wife.
Hee Rin almost stumbled back when she got a better sight of his big doe eyes and wondered what is her husband thinking right now?

“Hee Rin..” He called softly and Hee Rin almost fainted. His voice was so warm. "y-yes?" she stuttered.

"what have you done to me?" He muttered and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear that makes the electricity go down her spine. She shivered at his touch. What is he doing?

"w-what?"

"I love you Hee rin-aah~" he smiled.. And Hee Rin couldn't ask for more.. Everything is worth it just by hearing those words coming out of his mouth. She knew she’s stupid and selfish to have done such thing but she is just Hee Rin who wanted to feel something like this.. Something that would make her happy even for once.

She never felt so happy before in her whole life. She always dreams about this kind of scene and she never realizes that this day will ever come. She set aside the thought of this thing was just a result of love potion. She wants to think and remember this as a memory that she will keep and will treasure.. But her daydreaming was interrupted when Luhan spoke again.

"Is that what you're expecting me to say huh?" he suddenly said raising his eyebrow.. Hee Rin’s shoulders deflated and her face fell.

"yah.. Hee Rin. You’re stupid!" he scoffed and laughed afterwards as if it was his last day. Hee Rin blinked at him and was trying to process her mind. Wait, so he just tricked her?

"b-but you said you love me.." She managed to croak. She’s being so stupid.

"tch.. I was just kidding.." he grinned. Hee Rin knew that she has no right to be mad since it’s her fault afterall. Duh, doing love potion? Psh. But she was mad because he was making fun of her. Does he really have to laugh at her and like she’s the most stupid person in the whole wide world? Yes, maybe she is. But she has feelings too. He could’ve think of her emotions before laughing and making fun of her like that. It’s not even funny.

"oh.. And anyway... I think it takes forever for me before I would love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter