First meeting

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ji eun, can you promise me something?" Luhan asked.

"Promise me that you will love me till the end" he added.

"I promise" she smiled, with touch of fear on her voice. Luhan softened and he reached to caress her cheek. He hates himself for he can’t do anything for the one he loves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Park Hee Rin!! Where are you now?" her mom asked from the phone. It was already 9 in the evening and Hee Rin was already late for their dinner meeting. She’s been hanging around and was shopping all afternoon that she lost track of time.

"I'm on my way mom"

She quickly get out of her car and ran to this luxurious restaurant.. She could already hear her stomach growling and she had to giggle out of embarrassment.

She looks around, her hair was swaying gracefully. Eyes squinting, she tries to find the person that is probably fuming right now.
And oh! There’s her mother with her dad, sitting across three people and Hee Rin wonders if they were her soon to be in laws. She looks at the mirror from her kit and fixes her hair and do some retouch before she approached them. 

 

"Sorry I'm late" she greeted, not sounding guilty and quickly sat beside her mother, fanning herself.

"Hee Rin, greet your soon to be in-laws!!" her mother whispered through gritted teeth. She pouted slightly and smiled sheepishly as she glances at the person sitting across her. She hesitantly sits up and flashed her bright smile at them, making them smile back at her.

"Hello, I'm Hee Rin.. Nice to meet you" she bowed with grace, although she kind of really feel awkward.

She glanced again at the person across from her and takes note that he’s attractive- has brown hair that is almost golden, he was too busy playing with his phone that Hee Rin thought he kinda lacked of respect, he should’ve greet her back with a smile or something.

“Is he the one?" Hee Rin asked calmly, batting her lashes in the process. Her mother gave her a wide grin while the two people across them nodded at her proudly. *He's handsome* she thought and clears .

"Yes dear, he's Luhan, your fiance" Mrs. Lu introduced. Hee Rin hid her wide smile while thinking how lucky she is to have such handsome fiance.

She tried not to squeal and just nod at them in acceptance, acting as if it's no big deal. She actually didn’t reject nor protest about this marriage at all. It’s not that she likes it, but she’s probably careless of what future awaits her. And besides, she thinks she likes this so called "Luhan" I mean, he's handsome and a well behaved person, and also rich. They match really well..

He's perfect for her.. 

That's what she thought...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter