44

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LUHAN'S POV

it's been 1 and a half days, and I'm still here at the hospital.

actually, I haven't slept yet.. Since I'm sleeping beside Hee Rin's bed. And I'm just sitting with my head resting on the side of her bed. 

that's why whenever she toss around or even move a bit, my eyes would open automatically..

 

and we never talk. Hee Rin is always asleep. 

and when she's going to eat, I'm the one who feeds her. But she always hesitate.. She said that she can eat by herself and that only her back got injured, not her hands.. I can't blame her though.. Maybe she's just like that cause she's still mad at me.

 

and tonight.. I'm sleeping again on the chair beside Hee Rin's bed.. I  took her hand and used it as my pillow..

my eyes were aching cause they haven't rested yet..

 

it's now 11 pm when I slowly open my eyes cause I feel uncomfortable.. and my pillows were gone.

then.. I saw Hee Rin, she's sitting on her bed with a curled position and her hands were placed on her head.. and I noticed... Hee Rin is crying..

my eyes widened as I hear her sobbing, I quickly asked her what's wrong..

 

"Luhan.. m-my head.. it hurts.. a-a lot" she cried.

I ran to call the doctor or nurse for them to check my wife..

I stayed outside the room as I waited the doctor to come out..

I lean against the wall and my eyes were threatening to close, cause I'm still sleepy. So I slap my face to make me awake.

then after a minute, the doctor came out and he asked me to go inside and take care of my wife. I asked him what's wrong and he said that he'll talk to me later..

as I open the door, Hee Rin was lying on the bed with her head facing the window. I went closer to her and poke her sides but she remain unmove.

I asked her if she's okay, and she just nod.

I held her hands and cupped it with my hands.. 

"Hee Rin.. I'm going to talk to your doctor now.. stay here okay?" I muttered.. and she just nod without looking at me.

 

I walk to the doctor's office and went inside.. 

his office is kinda big for a doctor, I can tell that he's a boss.. And there were lots of medical equipment on his side desk..

I sat on the chair across from him with a table between us..

he removed the stethoscope that were hanging on his neck and he sighed.

"Mr.Lu.. if you don't mind. May I ask what happened to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter