48

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm back:D keke.

sorry for this awkward and boring update:D

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

i was shocked about what Hee Rin just said.

i couldn't respond and my tongue seems tied. and at the back of my mind, i know that what she said is true.

i feel like my heart stops beating and the whole world seems to end.

i don't know how to explain it. but, i must confess.. it really hurts... especially when Hee Rin said those words.

i now understand what it felt like to be hurt by the one you love the most....

too painful, i must say.

 

Hee Rin walked away, leaving me here dumbfounded.

i can't move my body, my feet seems stuck in the grass. 

and the wind was so silent yet chilly, that it match up with the mood.

 

as i regain my senses back, i quickly ran towards the direction where Hee Rin passed.. but unfortunately, she's already gone.

i was panting heavily, when someone patted my back.. it was lay.

"hey lulu, why are you still here?" he asked.

"i was looking for my wife.. did you see her?"

"i thought you're with her?" he said

"yeah.. but she run away" i gulped.

lay give me a look that can't be read.. actually, he always has this kind of look.. can't be read..

we went to the field and find a perfect spot to sit on.

"you miss her?" he suddenly asked. i looked at him with my furrowed eyebrows but lay just keep staring at the sky.

"yeah" i said as i sighed.

"it must be tough to deal with her" he said as he turn to look at me.

"maybe.."

"i can tell.. it's really hard to handle that girl before, and i know it is harder to handle her now since you don't know what she really wants" he said as he wrinkled his nose. 

i didn't thought that i would have a time to have a serious talk with lay.. cause, you know his attitude right? he's kinda.... weird sometimes.

"why did you choose her hyung?" he asked.

"what? oh.. i don't know.. all i know is that i love her and she gave me that feeling i never thought i would feel" i simply answered.

"you're a coward" he smirked.

"what? why?" i said in high tone.

"you neglect her effort before, and now you're regretting everything huh?"

"oh-uh.. i guess you're right" i said as i pouted.

"never neglect a person's effort to make you feel valued hyung. people do get tired, and it's not all the time they have strength to hold on" he advised as he stood up.

i just look at him in amazement.. i guess my friends are mature sometimes..

they're sometimes useful.

 

 

as i was driving on my way home, i saw a tarpaulin saying that there's a cooking lesson nearby our village.

then i remembered my wife.. wow, i must tell her this.. 

 

when i arrived.. i found Hee Rin, cooking.

i gulped heavily before i approached her.. i was trying to erase the bad happenings earlier..

"hey" i greeted. Hee Rin, ofcourse she ignored me and continue on what she was doing.

"uhmm.. you want to come with me?" i asked as i rubbed the back of my neck.

"where?"

"well.. there's a cooking class nearby, so... i thought you would like to improve your cooking" i grinned.

Hee Rin stopped mixing the soup then she take a deep breath before glaring at me.

"look luhan. if you're not satisfied on what i am cooking, then go eat outside" she said.. 

i didn't mean to hurt her.. i mean.. she misunderstood me.. i just want to help her.. and i just want to have a conversation with my wife. is that a bad idea?

i don't know how to talk to her.. cause everything i said, i don't know if she would feel hurt.. but i'm trying my best..

 

 

 

it's already 7 pm and we finished eating our dinner.. i was sitting on the couch lazily while watching the miami heat vs. boston celtics. 

then Hee Rin sat beside me.. hmm... a few inches away from me..

she's busy checking out that boring magazine.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter