serious talk

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they arrived home, Hee Rin quickly headed towards her room since she felt so exhausted after playing with kids. Luhan wants to talk to her though, but then he thought she needed some rest and his words could wait. He still didn’t greet her a happy birthday though. He just felt so guilty and he doesn’t know how to start a conversation with her. He feels bad for her.

The next morning, Luhan wakes up with a sweet scent entering his nostrils. He looked to his side and saw that his wife was putting something on his side table and he forced a smile. He noticed that whenever he wakes up, his wife would always put flowers on his side table. She loves flowers.

"Good morning" she greeted and Luhan nodded before proceeding to do his daily routine.

The whole day pass by quickly and all Luhan does is sat on the couch or sprawled on the living room lazily while watching movies while Hee Rin just disappeared out of his sight. Maybe she’s out fixing her garden.

Hee Rin always spends most of her time in the garden whenever there is no class. Luhan could care less.

When it was dark outside. Luhan lied on his bed while staring blankly at the ceiling. It’s 2 in the morning and he can’t find himself nearly asleep. He would toss around his bed but he couldn’t find the perfect position to let himself drawn to sleep. So he decided to walk for a while. Maybe he just needs some fresh air.
He stared at the glass door that is leading to their garden and contemplated whether he would go there or not. He scratches his head and silently slid the glass door open, stepping out towards the garden and he swears that as soon as the cold wind hit his bare arms he wanted to go back inside. The cold breeze slaps him and he shivered.

"Wow, this is amazing. No wonder why Hee Rin is always here" he mumbled when he got a better look of the whole landscape. The flowers were so beautiful that you just wanted to sit there for a while and stare at it for a moment. It looks so peaceful and serene.

When Luhan nears the gazebo, he realizes that there is also someone sitting there. He shrug at the sight and wonders if his wife couldn’t sleep too.

"Hey" he greeted and sat on the metal chair across her. Hee Rin look up at him and narrowed her eyes, totally appalled that her husband is here in the garden at this late hour.

"Hello" She manage to greet and inhaled the fresh scent of the flowers surrounding them. It felt good.

"Why are you here?” Luhan asked as he eyed the gazebo. “I mean, it’s already late” He pointed out. Hee Rin let her hair sway as the cold wind passes and she silently shivered in her seat. Luhan thought he caught the smell of her shampoo as the wind pass by them and he unconsciously smiled.

“I can't sleep" she stated and genuinely smiled at him that Luhan had to look awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter