so... that's why..

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG!!!

I just read your comments.. I'm sorry that I didn't update again after chapter 40.. Cause I quickly dozed off as soon as I finished updating the chapter 40..

anyways.. Some of you were asking if Hee rin really did that to Ji eun? then.. let's find out:)

 

---------------------------------------------

 

LUHAN'S POV

I was playing with my rubiks cube when the bell rang. I walk to Hee Rin's classroom, cause as always we're going home together..

I lean against the wall waiting for Hee rin to come out.. Then after a while Hee Rin ran outside the room, and she didn't even noticed me!

so I call her name, enough for her to hear.. She turn around and her eyes widened as she saw me. What is wrong with her?? 

"hey" I said as I went closer.

"uhmm... annyeong" she smiled..

"where are you going?" 

"uhmm... yeobo... you go home first. arasso?" she commanded as she patted my shoulder.

"why?"

"I'm just going to finish some business" she grinned.

"I'll come with you" I said.

"you can't" she said as she shook her head.

what business is that?...

so I let her go, wherever it is. I told her to call me if ever she needs something and she nodded happily then I hug her tight..

"you take care" I muttered

"yah.. I'm not going to die" she chuckeld as she hit my chest.  I watched her as she ran away from me. I don't know.. but I feel like something is really weird.. My heart keeps beating so fast as if there's something going to happen bad.

 

Sehun, Kai, Suho and I decided to hang out while the others decided to play basketball..

we are about to go when suddenly.. Some random girls ran towards our direction while calling my name.. I asked them what's going on and they were all in panic.. Ji eun passed out. And they said that it was my wife's fault.

we ran to the gym and headed to the stockroom where the sports equipments are kept. I was shocked to find Ji Eun lying on the floor. Unconscious.. and the place was all messed up. The trophies were scattered on the ground.

I carry Ji Eun bridal style.. Going to the hospital..

the doctor said that there's nothing to worry about. It's not that severe. 

I talked to Ji Eun's friends and asked them what happened.. They were all claiming that my wife did that to Ji Eun.

ofcourse I don't believe them.. Cause my wife promised me that she'll leave Ji Eun alone.. So I called Hee Rin and asked her where she is. And her voice sounded shaky, I asked her what's wrong but she keeps repeating the word "sorry".. I told her to calm down and tell me what's wrong. 

"did that something to do about Ji Eun's case?" I asked.

"I'm sorry yeobo.. I didn't mean it" she mumbled and I can hear her crying from the phone..

 

I tried to understand her, but I know that what she did is bad.. 

I can't believe this. My anger burst out.. So she really did that?!! So that's the unfinished business that she told me earlier! She promised me that she'll never engaged in any trouble!!

I quickly drove my car heading to our house.. My head is pounding and I feel like my blood is boiling.. How can Hee rin do such thing?!!!!

 

when I open the door of the house, I find Hee Rin sitting comfortably on the couc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter