flowers

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

the next morning i woke up.. i rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms, i look to my left, my wife is still sleeping..

i kissed her cheeks and whisper into her ears "i love you"

i walked to the living room only to find Mrs. Park sitting on the couch while wrapping something..

"good morning mom" i smiled.

"oh, you're awake. come here, help me" she said as she patted the space on the couch where i am going to sit.

"what is that?" i asked.

"this is for Hee Rin. well, i can't stay here longer.. i need to go to LA" she smiled. 

"and?"

"and i'm sure i'm not able to celebrate Hee Rin's birthday together, so here's my gift for her. i'm letting you keep this and promise me that you'll give this to her on the exact day of her birthday okay?" she commanded.

omo... Hee Rin's birthday is coming.. time sure flies so fast eh? i should do something to make her birthday special..

 

Mrs. Park handed me the gift and i quickly hid it in the safe place where Hee Rin can't find it.

it's still 8 in the morning.. and Hee Rin is still sleeping..

i prepared a coffee for Mrs. Park and me.. then we headed to the garden where Hee Rin's favorite place.

we sat on the chairs in the gazebo and Mrs. Park would smile as she saw different kind of flowers that Hee Rin planted.

"My baby hasn't change" she grinned.

"she still loves flowers" she added while picking some flowers.

"uh.. yeah, she really does" i smiled.

"does she always put some flowers on your side desk whenever you wake up?" she asked.

yeah.. i noticed.. Hee Rin always does that.. but... she never does that now. and i think i kinda miss it.

"yeah" i answered in low tone.

"do you know why Hee Rin loves flowers?" she asked as she take a sip of coffee.

i look at her, waiting for her story..

"because she believes that flower is magical.. they gave her that feeling of comfort and love, Hee Rin longs for love.. she's always alone, since she was a kid her dad and I can't look after her cause we're busy.. yet Hee Rin remained strong and becomes a beautiful and lovng woman just like a flower" she explained as her voice become shaky.

yes.. Hee Rin is indeed like a flower. she always give us those warm comforting, full of love smile even if some won't appreciate it.. just like a flower, they give us those feeling when you just look at them or smell them..

they put a warm smile on our face and give us that happiness just by looking at them.. 

"you know luhan, i'm happy that you're the husband of my baby girl" she said.

"really?"

"yes.. cause we have trust in you. we know that you'll take care of Hee Rin and fill the love that she always longing for" she smiled.. i just look down and i feel so guilty.. they trusts me yet i fail them.. i didn't took care of my wife.. all i did was hurt her.

"you know what. Hee Rin believes that you're her prince charming.. the moment she first saw you, she calls me right after you talked and she's so excited.. i've never seen and hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter