she gave a fright

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOU

luhan... luhan... luhan... what am I going to do?

I was lying on my bed while thinking something related to Luhan.. I was trying to think if I should give him up or not..

but... I can't give him up okay!! I am his wife.. And he is my husband. I will fight for him!!

 

I am not that easy to give up.. I need to do something..

If You cannot make someone love you, you can only make yourself someone who can be loved..!!!

That's right..I will make myself someone who can be loved by my luhan!

Good thinking Hee rin. You're so smart!

-------------------

 

the next day, Luhan said that he's going to their hang out place with his friends.

I am just alone here thinking of my plans.

 

wait? I think I know what to do now.. keke

Are you thinking what I am thinking??!!!!

I am going to visit my luhan and his friends and maybe I can cook for them.. right?

that's a fantastic idea!! 

 

I prepare a lot of different dishes for them.. I hope they'll like it..

I knock on the door of the bar. But no one opened it..   Are they even here?

Yes. I know they're here. Maybe they just don't hear my knock?

 

should I kick this door? uhmmm... no. That's not the kind of girl that luhan can love..

ugghhhh... I can't wait! It's been 10 minutes since I first knocked!

I decided to knock really loud that even the people passing by the street were turning their heads on my direction.

 

thank God someone had open it!

it was Suho i guess? If i'm not mistaken.. 

His smile disappears when he look at me and his eyes was like 'O_O'

do I look like a ghost?!!

"annyeong!!!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter