53

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

"It’s impossible" said pride. "It’s risky" said experience. "It’s pointless" said reason. 

"Give it a try" whispered my heart.

I still have my dreams.. I know I am married and I need to do my responsibilities. But I am also a girl who has her own dream.
This decision is against my heart but a big joy in my mind. I know that I’m kind of crazy for leaving Luhan, and I would take that without any restrains. I found it hard to face him everyday and knowing that we have this big wall separating us. I know that everybody deserves a second chance and that we should always forgive no matter what, but sometimes you need to taught them how to be responsible and not always depend on the forgiveness that we always give them. That is the reason why I learn what's wrong with 'sorry', cause it gives people the wrong idea that any mistakes can be solve by a single word.

I decided to continue my journey on touring around the world. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to do this but was cut when I got married. So now, I think I should get back to what I’ve wanted to do for so long. But this doesn't prove that I don't care about Luhan, of course I do care, that's why before I left, I make sure that I’d talk to her mom and to his professors and even with Eunjung. I told them everything but not the part where Ji Eun is, but the part where we, Luhan and I have these problems in our relationship. Mrs. Lu was very sorry to hear that but I told her I’m fine, I told her a little lie that Luhan and I always argue because we always misunderstood each other, Mrs. Lu makes sure that if Luhan has someone in his heart that is probably the reason why I’ll leave, but I just laughed at her and I told her that that is not the main reason. Luhan's mom is a very understanding person, maybe because she also has these problems between her and Mr. Lu, cause as we all know as a business man; he has no time to talk to his wife.

I told them that I need to take my rest and that I would be gone for long, I didn't tell them when is the specific date that I will come back because I really don't know when. 

I make sure that they'll promise me to take good care of Luhan. And Eunjung, I gave her my email so that we'll know about some news about us. And Tao? I didn't say goodbye to him nor tell him to take care of Luhan, cause I know that he'll just stop me from leaving, he is my best friend and I trusted him but as we all know, he also has this love for his hyungs and that he'll do everything to make them happy and I don't think I can trust him to not tell Luhan what I’ve been planning.

When I arrived at the airport in the early morning, my feet seemed backing off and my knees would shake to the extent that I need to sit for awhile to ease them. I always look around and find myself staring at the entrance door, hoping that maybe someone will appear there, running, panting heavily as he was having a hard time looking for me, and then will hold my hand to stop me from leaving.. But of course, there's no one to be found there. And I’m stupid for thinking about that, I want to leave without him knowing, but I want him to come here and stop me. 

and when the plane landed on the place where I’d be spending a couple of days, and as I step out my feet and slowly walking down the stairs, I know that this will make me free.. The weather here is kinda humid. Unlike in Korea, this place is hot, but it would greet you with a warm hello with the wind that blow as soon as you step your feet into this foreign land.

Since my dad has his connections, I didn't need to have hard time finding a perfect place to stay in.. Mr. Rico, one of my Dad's business friends owns a hotel here and they welcome m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter