new friend/new saviour

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already dark outside when Luhan came home. Hee Rin managed to walk towards the living room, struggling just to greet him.

“you’re here” she smiled weakly and Luhan walk past her.

“where have you been?” she asked.

“out” he says. Nothing more, nothing less. He walk towards his room and lock himself without even asking if his wife already ate dinner or if she’s okay since she look so pale.

Hee Rin sighed and stared at the door of his room and mumbles “I didn’t eat anything today. Thanks for asking. And my body hurts you know. A quick hug from you won’t hurt, right?” she pursed her lips and continued. “Well.. Good night to you too my dear husband. And…. I love you”

 

The next day wasn’t special either.. But it was kind of a little special for Hee Rin though. She has to ride with Luhan in his car since her car’s tire went flat. So that was a bonus for her. It was actually the first time that she rode his car with him.. And it felt good.

“wait for me after your class. I’ll pick you up at the waiting area” Luhan ordered before walking to his class this morning. Hee Rin smiled to herself and happily skipped to her room.

And as the classes ended, Hee Rin hurriedly run towards the waiting area and inhaled the fresh wind. She’s happy she wasn’t late. In Fact, she’s not planning to be late when Luhan is going to pick her up! Duh.

She sat on the bench and rested her hands on her lap while patiently waiting for her husband. She feels so happy today. This is the first time Luhan agreed to ride with her and she’s so excited.
But as time passes by…..

No Luhan came.

 

Exo decided to hang out and play billiards, but Tao declined their offer. He needs to talk to his professor for some important matters so he said to his hyungs that he’ll just follow them later.
And when he was done talking to his professor, he skipped towards the school gates and stop. Is it him or did he just saw the monster sitting alone at the waiting area?

He take a better look at it and his eyes narrowed. *what is that girl doing here at this late hour? School just ended hours ago right?* he asked himself and frowned. Now, how can he get out of this school without passing that waiting area?! *this !* he thought and scratches his head. So he just hide behind the big tall tree and waited till Hee Rin go away so that he can happily go when suddenly.. Ji Eun approaches Hee Rin.

*OMG Ji Eun noona! Go away from that monster! She might hurt y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter