almost forgotten

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LUHAN'S POV

the next day I woke up, Hee Rin was already up.

she was already preparing our breakfast..

hmm.. actually, to be honest.. She haven't improved yet, but I pretend as if her cooking is so good.

because I'm her husband and I should support my wife, that's my responsibility.

but sometimes.. It's too tiring to eat nasty foods.

 

"oh. good morning" Hee Rin smiled as I walk in the kitchen.

"good morning"

I sat on the chair across the dining table, and I was thinking on how to confront Hee Rin about her cooking, cause I don't want her to feel upset.

but.. It's so hard, she's smiling and humming while cooking.. She's so happy.. how can I say such things if she's so happy on doing it?

I just sighed in defeat.

maybe I'll tell her next time..

 

after eating our breakfast.. I quickly took a bath and head to my Dad's office.

he told me that he is going to held a meeting and he wants me to be there.. It's a practice for my future, and I need to know how to manage the company since I am the heir.

since last year, I always spend my vacation here in the office.. Though it's too tiring, but I know that this is for my own good and I need to accept my duties. And I don't want any distractions.

 

as soon as the meeting ended, my dad told me that I should go home and take some rest since he noticed that I was yawning while listening to the discussion in the meeting a while ago.

I'm not tired.. It's just that, the speaker is so boring. His voice was so.... Boring....

 

I go straight to our hang out place since I miss my friends so much.

as expected, they're here.. But not all of them. Cause some of us were also busy about family business.

Suho, Sehun, Kai, Chen, Lay and Chanyeol are the only people here.

they're playing as usual..

"hyung!!" Sehun ran as he greeted me with a hug.

"how are you guys?" I asked.

"still alive" Chanyeol laughed.

I miss them alot.. Cause every vacation, we're so busy and has no time to hang out together..

isn't it funny? a normal student should be celebrating their vacation on the beach or something.. but us, we're busy thinking and practicing about our future..

I sat on the couch while playing with my rubiks cube.

my mind was fully occupied on how to solve my rubiks cube.

"wow.. I can't believe summer is almost over" Suho sighed.

"yeah.. I didn't even enjoyed it" Sehun pouted.

I walked closer to them and patted Sehun's head.

"don't worry guys.. atleast we're going to hangout more often" I smiled.

they all smiled and nodded.. When Lay suddenly talked.

"you're going to see Ji eun again hyung, isn't it nice?" he giggled.

I froze. I was apalled. I didn't expect that..

they all glared at Lay.. i can't blame him for saying that, cause he's a really forgetful person.

then my mind drifts to somewhere I am not expecting to..

 

Ji Eun?.... 

I almost forgot her.. 

we haven't seen each other since I'm busy.. And every vacation, Ji Eun would always give me some space for me to work.

cause as I said.. I don't want any distractions when I'm working.

she texted me I think a week ago? but I didn't replied, since I was on a meeting that time.

how can I forgot her?

-----------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N: let's now see on what happened to Tao and his cellphone]

 

TAO'S POV

it's already 8 am when I woke up..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter