Morning sunshine

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It’s Monday morning and Luhan finds himself staring at the mirror. He decided to ask Ji Eun for a date, he misses her so much and he wanted to see her so badly.

 

When he was about to open the door, someone already knocks. It's weird though since he didn't invite any visitors nor did his parents. Who could it be?
He went lazily while fixing the collar of his shirt and opened the door, he gasped. *What is she doing here?!!* He panics.

"Good morning!" Hee Rin waved at him with a big smile on her face as she welcomes herself inside his house.

"What are you doing here!?" he asked as he tried to stand in front of her to prevent her for coming inside. She skipped past him though, not feeling uninvited.

"Oh yeah, well you know, I can't get you out of my mind these past few days, so I decided to see you" she chimed, looking around the house, thinking how plain it is compared to theirs.

Her sentence might sound cheesy, but Luhan doesn't find it one. He hates it actually. He doesn't really know why she still keeps on insisting to see him. Does her parents told her? Is this their plan for 'Getting to know each other' thing? Or this girl is just crazy and didn't understand that Luhan doesn't want her. 

"Well, now that you saw me already, you can leave now" He rolled his eyes and tapped the door frame with his fingers, signalling her to get out.

"What? No, I don't want to. I want to be with you" she exclaimed while crossing her arms on her chest, trying to be stubbornly cute which Luhan finds annoying, unfortunately.

Luhan coughed. "I have an appointment. So you either stay here by yourself or get out and do whatever annoying thing girls like you do"

"Then I will come with you" she suggested too excitedly. Luhan swear, if he was in love with her, he would probably be awstruck by that smile. But he’s not. He ruflfled his hair, which he regretted immediately when he realized how he fixed it neatly a while ago. "No" he firmly stated. 

Hee Rin pouted and stomped her foot. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to" Luhan tired answered. Not wanting to lengthen this conversation anymore.

"What if I want to?" she asked stubbornly. Her face tilting to the side, trying to act cute.

"I don't want to repeat what I said so just leave. Please" He sighed coldly and pushed her out of the way. He walks towards his car without looking back. He started the engine and drove off, leaving Hee Rin standing there like a little lost child.

Hee Rin stomped her foot as she chewed on her lower lip, thinking deeply if she somehow annoys Luhan. As if she cares, anyway. 
It's not like she's madly in love with him already but she can say that she's attracted to him. And besides, she's just doing all of this for them to get closer before their marriage. Her mom also advised her to make an effort to get to know her fiance rather than wasting her time doing shopping and doing things that are not productive. 

As a woman, she also dreamt of having a perfect wedding where she will be tied with someone she loves. She knows that it is kind of impossible to love him right away but she believes that she will... In the near future that is. So she thought trying to give a little effort to know Luhan would eventually lead them closer.

 

-------------------

 

While heading to his destination, Luhan can't help but to thank God hundred times for making him stop the girl following him.
He thought she'd still follow him here. Well, maybe she's not that too stubborn.

He walks in the coffee shop and sat on the chair near the window. He turn his head to the window to see her, his girl, walking towards his direction looking pretty.. 
He loves Ji Eun because she's really simple and pretty just the way she is. She's not too clingy but not too distant. She's perfect and he loves her.
She's different from other girls, she doesn't wear make ups or flashy clothes if not necessary and he likes how she manages to still look beautiful just we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter