let's give it up for... TAO:)

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO'S POV

Hee Rin and I became very close now. She’s a very good person and I can’t imagine how everyone hates her when all she did was to be happy. I think I quite understand her at times and not to mention that she really is very easy to read.

We usually go to shopping whenever we’re free. I know I’m a guy and it’s weird for me to do shopping often, but hey, I think it’s cool, especially when I’m with Hee Rin. She really likes shopping, you see, and you can see it from the way her eyes sparkle when inside a shop.

I don’t know why but I think I developed feelings towards her. I know it sounds lame and I know I am stupid for even thinking about this. She’s the wife of my friend yet I can’t stop myself for thinking of her always. I don’t know how and I don’t know when did I start liking her but seeing her everyday makes me complete.

I know that I may not have the greatest smile, the pretty face like Luhan hyung or the best fashion sense.... but I have a big heart to love her with. And maybe that was the only weapon I can hold against Luhan hyung and I will never ever hurt her, if she'll just give me a chance, but of course, I'm not expecting Hee rin to love me back since I know how she loves Luhan hyung and it's impossible to break it..

I envy my hyung sometimes, for he has the most perfect and loving wife in the world.. Though he can see it, I hope he can feel it..

Today though, I accompanied Hee Rin once again as we sat on the bench at the school garden. I often do this now, being with her. Good thing that my friend wasn’t suspicious about me missing most of the time.

You see, Hee Rin doesn’t have any friend here in the school and I think it’s enough for her to consider me as her only friend. I don’t mind ei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter