So that's why...

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

No wonder he keeps wanting everyone to call him Ricky. I thought he was just jealous because I got an English name when he didn’t. Great… this just makes me seem more like a minor character, not only in Min Hye’s story but now also Ricky’s story. Aww man…

After washing up, I walked out of my room and saw Ricky setting the table. I walked over to him and helped him out, “I know that there’s other news along with you being a trainee so spill the beans.” I whispered to Ricky.

Ricky looked at me and sighed, “Noona, it’s a surprise, even umma and appa don’t know.”

“Noona doesn’t know either but come on, tell me. I promise to call you Ricky no matter angry or upset I am with you…” I tried to convince him.

“Fine,” Ricky looked around before turning back to me, “Well, when I said soon, I mean… three weeks.” Ricky put up three fingers.

I put the plates on the table and hugged him, well more like squished him. “I’m very proud of you. But I thought you wanted to be an actor.”

“Yeah, and I still will be. A lot of idols are going into acting now anyways.” Ricky whispered to me.

“Oh, so anyways what’s going to happen to you? Are you going to live with the family or with group members?”

“That’s the part where I’m stuck. I don’t know yet, that’s why I’ll be asking umma and appa over dinner.”

“Then what the heck are you standing here for? Get the food and bring it to the table! Go! Go! Go!” I said as I pushed Ricky.

After getting all the food onto the table, we all sat down for dinner. I was smiling more than usual because I knew he was going to be in a group and that means that there will a lot of cute boys. I hope my brother is the middle member, then there will be older guys and then there will be younger guys… I smiled at myself.

I felt someone kick me under the table and I looked up.

“Yah, Yoo Jenny, why are you staring off again? Are you daydreaming about your homework again?”

“No. I was just thinking about how delicious dinner is.”

“You always think about studying to be a pharmacist. Studying too much isn’t good you know. Why don’t you go out with some friends tonight? It’s a Friday so you can stay out until midnight as long as you’re with friends.”

“Umma! What are you doing? I just told my good news and you completely change the subject?” Ricky pouted.

I looked at him with disbelief, he hasn’t debuted yet and he’s already wanting attention. I turned to him and whacked his arm with my chopsticks, “Yah Yoo Chang Hyun.” I glared at him.

“Noona! You said you wouldn’t call me that you’re angry or upset.”

“Exactly, but right now I’m annoyed.” I gave him a sarcastic smile.

“You-” Ricky looked at his bowl and then back at me. He put his bowl near his face and started eating all the rice while glaring at me.

I moved my hand near his face and snapped my fingers and he blinked. I laughed, “Ha! You blinked, I win! You can do the dishes!” I smiled at him while doing the peace sign.

“That’s not fair!” Ricky then turned around, “Umma!” he tried to use cuteness.

I copied him but I turned to my dad instead, “Appa!”

My mum and dad looked at each other and then stood up and ran to the family room. “To be fair, both of you can clean up!” My dad turned around and did the peace sign. Ricky and I looked at each other before standing up and running to our rooms.

I looked at the textbook I borrowed and looked through it. While looking through it, I found some posted notes in some of the pages. They were like study notes for the text book. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wrote ‘Property of the Half Blood Prince’ at the front. I decided to start from the front of the book and went through the whole book; I was at the end of the book when I found a posted note that wasn’t a study note.

“Okay, I left notes in here because I want you to be finished with the book by Thursday. Just hurry up and use my notes.”

I let out a small laugh of disbelief, seriously, why didn’t he just keep his notes? Seriously, what’s his problem? He was sick and he’s at the library spreading germs like that. I looked at the collage that I made when I was 12, I let out a sigh. I had no idea where that fun Jenny went… now there’s only this Jenny that studies so much, that she chooses it over BEAST. I picked up my phone and decided to text Min Hye. I didn’t want to call her just in case she got in trouble.

“Hey ^-^, I just realised how much of a study freak. TT_TT I mean, look at me, I turned BEAST down for a textbook xD Ahahaha, I don’t want to sound rude but it was the right thing to do… Don’t tell them I said that… Are you still training? I have great news! Well… I could tell anyone that kind of news… but I just want to have some fresh air with someone. If not, don’t worry, I’ll just get fresh air from my back yard… xD Just practise hard! I want to see you debut soon!”

I sighed as I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ground.

“I seriously have no life…”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~