Let's talk

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

“Sungyeol sunbae, how do you know Jenny?” Min Hye asked Sungyeol.

Sungyeol laughed, “Well like Jenny said before, I was the guy who fought over the text book with her.”

“Oh… really?...” Min Hye looked at you with her eyes shining.

“It’s nothing. We’ve just met a few times.” You nudged Min Hye.

“I guess I’ll leave you two to talk.” Min Hye smiled as she walked away. You tried to pull Min Hye back but she just walked away.

As soon as Min Hye was out of sight, you whacked Sungyeol’s arm, “What the heck is wrong with you? didn’t I tell you to walk in the other direction?”

“What? Are you embarrassed of your other Campus Couple half?”

You glared at Sungyeol, “I’m only glaring and not insulting you because I’m still a little bit stress about the exam.”

“Well, I hope you make it so that we’ll be taking the same class.” Sungyeol said happily.

“You know, I’m trying really hard to stay out of the news

“What?” Sungyeol asked you.

“Eh?”

“What do you mean you’re trying really hard to stay out of the news?”

You furrowed your eyebrows, “What? I didn’t say that. When did I say that?”

“You did… you are so hiding something.” Sungyeol punched your arm lightly.

“Yah!”

“Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Sungyeol bit his bottom lip.

“You didn’t mean to? Yah, am I one of your friends? Am I a member of your group?” you did a Chinese burn on Sungyeol’s arm and weaved your way into the crowd.

Sungyeol tried to look for you but then decided to stop when he saw some reporters. You were walking through the crowds and trying to look for Min Hye when you saw her talking to Jun Hyung, Dong Woon, Doo Joon and Hyunseung. You watched her talk happily to Hyunseung and hugging all the BEAST members when Hyunseung turned around and saw you. You quickly turned away and walked down the stairs to the front gates of the University.

“Aish, I can’t even pretend that I’m with another guy…” you said in frustration as you stomped your foot. You quickly walked to the bus stop and tried to hide from Hyunseung.

The bus finally came and you quickly got onto the bus. While you were looking for a seat, your phone started ringing.

----------Phone call----------

You: Hey Ricky.
Ricky: *cute tone* Hey noona!
*Background- other Teen Top members: Hey noona~*
You: *laughs* Anneonghaseyo!
Ricky: Noona, I’m not stupid, I didn’t put it on speaker so don’t even try.
You: Awww… I was looking forward to chatting with them…
Ricky: No noona no. Anyways, I just called to ask if you did well in the exam or not.
You: Excuse me? Did well in the exam or NOT? What are you on about? Of course I would do well.
Ricky: Noona… mian…
*Background- other Teen Top members: Noona mian~*
You: *laughs* Your members are so cute!
Ricky: I’m going. Bye.

---------End of phone call---------

~~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

“I think I see an old friend of mine, I have to go.” I said as I tried to run after Jenny. How could she just run away from me so easily? She looked like she didn’t even have pain in her eyes. I ran after her until I lost her amongst the fans. After signing autographs, I walked out of the gates and tried to look for Jenny.

I then saw her quickly on the bus. I sighed as I watched the bus drive away. Jenny… why won’t you just realise that this is your story? Not Min Hye’s.

I then felt someone tap me on the shoulder; I turned around and saw Min Hye.

“Oh Min Hye, what’s up?”

She bit her bottom lip, “Oppa… I need to ask you something.”

“I don’t think this is the right place to say this since there’s a lot of fans around here.”

“Okay.”

I followed her to the park and we sat down on the bench.

“So what’s up?”

Min Hye puffed up her cheeks, “I’m just going to say this straight out.”

“Okay.”

“Why have you been avoiding me lately?”

“Eh?”

“Yeah, we were getting so close and then you just go away? I don’t get it.”

I had a nervous look on my face; I knew what she was going to ask. Gosh, how could I have been so oblivious? How am I meant to tell Min Hye that I like Jenny?

“Umm… I don’t know how to say this…”

“Oppa, what is it?” Min Hye looked at me smiling.

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~