Guys I Used To Like

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Jung Ho… he was my first crush, he was nice and handsome and unlike other boys who were practically drooling over Min Hye, he was actually interested in me. Until I introduced him to Min Hye and she started to fall for him. Him and I were technically a couple because we hung out together so much but we weren’t officially one because you know, first love… too nervous to ask… and so one day, Min Hye being the confident person she is, asked him out and he actually agreed to it. Right then… I felt the exact emotions I felt when Min Hye told me she liked Hyunseung oppa.

It took some time but I got over him and we became friends again, not as close because I didn’t want to upset Min Hye and also, it was just too painful to see but it stopped, soon, I got over him… along with two other guys that I gave way for so Min Hye can date them. All this practice made it easy for me to move on from Hyunseung oppa so a part of me is really thank you for that.

I looked at Jung Ho and smiled, “Ahh… you’re only giving in to me because I’m almost famous now right?”

“What?” Jung Ho said in a pretend surprised voice, “No way.” he shook his head.

“Oh please, I know that tone… it’s your lying tone.”

“Say what? That’s not my lying tone. This is my lying tone.” Jung Ho cleared his throat and fixed up his tie. I smiled at his dorkiness. “You have the same personality as Yoon Mi.”

“Whoa. I’m so offended right now but since you said you were lying, I won’t make a big deal out of it.” Jung Ho and I laughed. “So Jung Ho…”

“Yeah?”

“Has… any of the guys in our class start crushing on me since I became famous?”

“Seriously? You’re asking me that?”

“What? It’s not like I can ask the guys myself.”

“Well all I can say is that they do like you especially-”

“Hyunseung…” I saw Hyunseung along with some other members of BEAST walk into the hall.

“What? The guy from BEAST? Isn’t he a little old for high sc-”

“WAHH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! IT’S BEAST!!! AHHH!!!!” I heard the girls scream out.

Hyunseung was looking around and I slowly ducked my head down and turned around. Jung Ho tapped me on the shoulder, “Yah, don’t you know this guy?” Jung Ho tried to say to me through all the shouting and screaming.

“This guy has a proper name Jung Ho.” I shouted out.

“Excuse me, could all should please remain in their seats and quiet down.” Said the principal into the mic.

Unfortunately, no one listened and continued fangirling. The principal said something to Yoon Mi but she was busy fangirling over BEAST so I stood up and walked up to the principal.

“Principal Han!” I had to shout because girls and boys alike were still crowding the BEAST members and Min Hye.

“Yeah?!”

“Do you want me to go up there and get people to calm down?!” I said while using exaggerated gestures.

“Yes! Thank you Sun Kye!” the principal nodded her head.

I put my thumbs up and smiled at her. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the microphone and put it next to the speaker and it made a loud high pitched sound. Everyone shouted and covered their ears and looked at me.

I smiled at them awkwardly, “Umm… I’m really sorry but don’t get mad at me for stopping you from seeing your idols but… I’d really like to graduate and like all of you, the sooner the better. So… let’s hurry up and end this chapter and start a new one.” I smiled awkwardly as I walked down the stairs.

“Good job Sun Kye.” The principal patted my back. I walked back to my seat and people started to quiet down.

“Yah, you could have warned me before you did that… aish, I think you ruined my ear drum.”

“Shh… the assembly is going to start.” I said as I turned around.

“Kim Jang Hoon, please come up and say your farewell speech on behalf of your classmates.”

Ahh… speaking of guys I gave up for Min Hye, here’s another one. Jang Hoon was my friend since primary school and we were close, mainly because our common denominator was acting. We took acting classes together and we’ve always gotten along fine, it wasn’t until last year that I started being at school more, doing extra school stuff to write on my school record when we started hanging out. Min Hye also joined in and at first, she would never get along with him and Min Soo but then I noticed how Min Hye started showing signs that she liked Jang Hoon so I backed away and let them be together. They got together but unfortunately, there relationship was short lived. I know, I’m making Min Hye sound a little bit… picky… but she’s always been a free spirit and Hyunseung oppa has always liked free spirits. I guess these two would be a good couple.

“Once again, I would like to thank all the family and friends of each and every student here. Thank you for sharing this day with us, this very important day where, like Jenny said, we end chapters as students and start a new chapter as members of this society.”

I started clapping along with everyone. Jang Hoon walked down and the stairs and sat down in his seat, he turned around to me and smiled, “Nice job in quieting everyone down.”

I smiled, “You are welcome.” I bowed my head a little bit.

Jang Hoon turned around but then quickly turned back to me, “Congratulations on your big break, speed rapper girl.” He said as he smirked at me. I puffed my cheeks and frowned at him as I lightly pushed him.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~