My Textbook!

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

“Yay!” you shouted out as you jumped up.

Min Hye laughed, “You didn’t jump very high.”

You puffed up your cheeks, “That’s because my bag is full of books.”

“Well then take it out. Here, I’ll lighten the load for you.” Min Hye opened your bag and took out some of the books.

You let out of sigh of relief; “Wah, I feel so much more alive!” you smiled happily.

“Can you please make sure that you don’t faint or go crazy?” Min Hye looked at you.

You looked at Min Hye with a shocked face, “How could you say that? I have self control. Anyways, I don’t want Doo Joon oppa to think I’m weird…”

You and Min Hye were walking when all of a sudden you squealed. Min Hye gave you the why-so-weird-for look.

You smiled nervously, “Sorry, it’s just that I’m so excited to meet Doo Joon oppa!”

“Aish, scream for the whole world to know why don’t you?”

“Sorry…” you rubbed the back of your head.

Min Hye shook her head as she walked off ahead. You quickly ran after her. “Yah, don’t leave me. You still need to take me there.” You linked arms with Min Hye.

“Okay, so I made you a membership card so you can come in here any time you like and stalk your crush.” Said Min Hye as she handed you the card.

“I’m not going to insult you back because you got me the card.” You said as you happily took the card.

“Yeah, I thought so.” Min Hye smirked as she walked up the stairs.

“So are you sure that they’re coming at four?”

“Yes.” Min Hye laughed as she nodded her head. “Don’t worry, Doo Joon oppa promised me.”

“Doo Joon oppa…” you said dreamily, “He seems so sweet…”

“Alright they might be in the dance studio already, so please turn the fangirl down about 10 notches.”

“Pshh… I can so control my ‘GAH!!’” you shouted out.

Min Hye rolled her eyes, “I can’t believe you squealed – oh! They aren’t here yet, why did you squeal?” Min Hye said in a confused tone.

“I forgot to borrow the textbook from the library! I left it on the shelf and forgot to borrow it! Oh! Etteokhae?!” you bit your bottom lip. I took your wallet out of your bag and threw your bag onto the floor, “I’m going to go borrow that book. Be right back!” you looked at your watch, “Aish! It’s 3:37!”

“Jenny! Yah Yoo Sun Kye!” Min Hye gave up on trying to call you back.

You ran out of the building and stopped to remember which day to go. “That guy better not have borrowed that textbook!” you shouted out as you ran to the library.

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

The car stopped and Jun Hyung, Dong Woon and I got out of the car.

“Huh,” Dong Woon let out a small laugh, “Looks like someone’s in a rush.” He moved his head towards the direction of a girl running.

I pushed Dong Woon forward, “Come on, let’s get to practise.”

“Yeah, Min Hye’s probably waiting for us.” Said Jun Hyung as we walked into the building.

We walked up the stairs and reached the dancing studio. Jun Hyung opened the door and we saw Min Hye reading a book. We always see Min Hye dance or sing, never have we seen her read a book.

“Whoa, Min Hye ah, are you reading?” I asked Min Hye.

She looked up and frowned, “Yeah… I have a lot of exams coming up. Unfortunately for me, my teachers are making me do exams and they’re making me do so much catch up work.” She puffed up her cheeks.

“Well oppa would help you study but oppa has forgotten how to do those kinds of questions.” Said Jun Hyung as he sat down next to Min Hye.

“Where’s Doo Joon oppa?”

“He’s has to film for All My Love, he’ll be here at 6.” Said Jun Hyung as he stood up and messed up Min Hye’s hair. “Study hard.”

I stood up and walked to the CD player and went through a list of songs. I swear that girl looks familiar… but then again she ran out of the dance building. I don’t know… I’ve seen her somewhere…

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s~~~~~~