I know now.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

“Min Hye! You got a text!” Jun Hyung shouted out.

“Oh! Could it be her boyfriend?” Dong Woon asked.

“What? No way, if she did, I would know. I am like a brother to her.” said Doo Joon.

“Hyunseung oppa, can you read my text for me?”

I looked at Min Hye, “Me?”

“Yes because you’re the only one that doesn’t have a conspiracy when I get texts. Oppa, can you read it to me?”

I picked up Min Hye’s phone and opened up the message. I read skimmed through the text and laughed faintly. “Min Hye ah, your friend says that she’s got great news to tell you but you if you’re busy then it’s okay.”

“Oh, etteokhae? I’m busy…” Min Hye bit her bottom lip. “Can you text her back saying that I’m really busy and that I’m really sorry?”

I looked at her and handed her the phone, “Why don’t you do it?”

Min Hye frowned, “Oppa, you’re so lazy.”

I smiled at her, “Aren’t I always?”

“Oppa.” she glared at me and I quickly grabbed her phone. I decided to meet up with Min Hye’s friend to ask her some questions.

“Mian… I’m busy but how about you call me on this number in 15 minutes? *Enter Hyunseung’s number* My trainer is about to confiscate my phone so call me on this number.

I sent the text and quickly deleted it from Min Hye’s sent box and I put a fake one in. I hope Min Hye doesn’t find out…

Now that I think about it. I swear I’ve seen Min Hye’s friend from somewhere… she seems so familiar. Unlike everyone else, I don’t have a schedule and 4minute are using the dance room at headquarters so… I really don’t have anything to do… huh; at least this girl has good timing. I grabbed my things and went off to the showers.

I kept thinking I’ve met that girl from somewhere, like she’s been a trainee at CUBE or something. She’s wasn’t star struck which means that she’s been in the business before, even if she wasn’t a fan, she’d would have been somewhat surprised or shocked.

I was outside of the building when I got a call from an unknown number which I’m guessing was from Min Hye’s friend.

--------Phone Call---------

Me: Hello.
Girl: Hel- *silence*
Me: Hello?
Girl: I’m sorry; I must have called the wrong number. Sorry for wasting your time.
Me: Aniyo. Are you Min Hye’s friend?
Girl: Yes, who’s this?
Me: Oh, I’m Min Hye’s trainer. She told me to go met you at *Some place where there’s most old people live*
Girl: What? She said that? But she never goes there… can I speak to her?
Me: Do you want me to arrange another place for you to meet up with her?
Girl: Yeah, that would be more convenient. Tell her to meet me at the shop at the intersection of Taepyeong Street.
Me: I’ll tell her that. *puts hands over phone for a little bit* Okay, she says she can make it. She’ll meet you there 20 minutes
Girl: Can you tell her that I’m already there?
Me: Oh yeah. I’m sorry but can I please get your full name? Just for security purposes?
Girl: Yeah, it’s Yoo Jenny or Yoo Sun Kye.
Me: I’ll tell Min Hye right now. Good bye Jenny-sshi
Girl: Yeah. Bye.

---------End of phone call---------

Yoo Sun Kye? Jenny? I can’t believe this. This world really is a small place. I smiled I walked down Taepyeong street. How should I greet her?

“Hey Jenny! Wassup?” No. That’s too informal and my pronunciation is weird.

“How about… Hello Jenny, long time no see.” Nah… that kind of makes me sound like a creep.

“Hi, I’m Min Hye’s friend. She said she couldn’t come so she told me to pass on the good news for her.” Oh, would that make her feel uncomfortable…

I reached the shop and walked up to Jenny. “Anneonghaseyo.” I bowed to her.

She looked up at me, “I’m sorry, I don’t think I know you.”

“Really? Because I’m pretty sure we have a mutual friend.”

“You know Min Hye?”

I smiled as I nodded my head, “Neh, but there’s also some other people…”

“Eh? Where’s Min Hye?”

“Well…. She’s busy so that’s why I’m here.”

Jenny frowned as she stood up, “I’m sorry. I’ll be going home now.” She bowed and I was freaking out a little bit. What the heck am I meant to say to get her to stay? Aish, I guess I have to do it like the movies… I grabbed her by the hand and she looked at me with a shocked look.

“Wh-What are you going?”

I quickly let go of her hand, “Sorry, it’s just that you said that the news, you could tell anyone. So why not tell me?”

She laughed, “Did you read the text I sent Min Hye?”

“She told me to anyways, I was the one that replied.”

“What? So you’re the supposed to be trainer?” She frowned. “I’m sorry, when I said anyone, I meant someone I know.”

“You do you know me.”

“Yeah, you’re the guy that read Min Hye’s text for her. Why don’t we go out and talk about our personal lives?”

At least she still has her sarcasm.

I smiled at her, “Well, listen. You know, I’m pretty close to Seung Ri.”

“From Big Bang?” she then nodded her head, “Good for you then.”

I sat down and pulled her down to the chair next to me. She looked at me with wide eyes, “Okay. It’s very good for you. I’m sorry, but just so you didn’t already know. I’m underage so technically I’m . So you should just stop with what you’re doing.”

I laughed, “You really are something aren’t you Jenny?”

“How do you know my name?”

“We talked on the phone remember?”

She let out a small laugh, “Right. Well I’m sorry, I have to go.”

“I see you still use the name Ji Yong gave you.”

“Eh?” she looked at me with a shocked look. I knew this would have gotten her attention. “Ji Yong? You mean G-Dragon oppa?” she laughed, “How did he give me this name? The only time I see him is when he’s performing on stage.”

“Stop it Jenny.” I moved my scarf down a little bit and moved my beanie up a little bit. Until my face was visible to Jenny.

Her eyes widened. “Hyunseung-sshi? Why are you here?”

I nudged her, “Why are you calling me Hyunseung-sshi? What happened to Hyunseung oppa?”

“What? I’m sorry… I don’t know what you’re talking about…” she shook her head.

“Your acting teacher sure taught you well. Pretending not to know me like that. With this kind of skill, I thought you would have debuted already.”

She looked down at me, “Shortly after you left, I left as well.”

“Why?”

“Because I decided to go for a more realistic dream.”

“Are you serious? Don’t tell me, you’re studying to be a doctor.” I laughed.

“No, a pharmacist.”

“Really? Because that job is like on the other side of the fun scale.”

“Don’t diss my future career…” she pouted. I don’t get it, why would she just quit being a trainee when I was taken out of Big Bang? She’s was much closer to Ji Yong… I don’t get it…

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~