Hello Min Hye

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~~~~A month later~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Min Hye’s POV~~~~~

I was practising for my performances when I saw the trainees reading stuff on their phones. I stopped dancing and pretended to walk up to my bag to grab my bottle.

“Jung Hoon oppa, what are you reading on your phone?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, it’s an article about Jenny. Apparently, she signed with Snipersound three weeks ago.”

“Yeah, she told me that.”

“You’re so lucky to be friends with her, she’s such a good rapper. Not that you’re not a good rapper, you’re good but on a different scale to her.”

You did a cute pout and moved the phone closer to my view.

Title: Jenny is now a trainee at Snipersound

Just a few weeks ago, we heard news that Jenny was going in talks with Snipersound and now, officials have released a statement saying:

                “We suggested that Jenny should do some proper training before she debuted and she happily agreed. On the 15th of January, Jenny signed with us and she immediately received training in the areas of rapping, music composition and acting. We have decided to let Jenny train until she, herself, feels comfortable to debut. Since Jenny’s dream is to be an actress we will try our best to cater to her acting. It is determined that Jenny will receive a minimum of two months training.” 

Hmm… with a cute image and amazing rapping skills Jenny reminds me of E.via. I hope we get to see Jenny debut soon, whether it’d be in rapping or acting.

{Update} Jenny is apparently filming for Teen Top’s music video in Hwaseong today so I’m guessing she’s jumping into acting first.

Why is she getting a lot of attention even before she debuted? I didn’t get any attention until it was two weeks away from my debut. It isn’t fair… even Hyunseung oppa ditched me to go out and hang with her. I can’t let this happen… I’m sorry Jenny, you’re a great friend and everything but being famous has always been a dream for me… I wasn’t going to use this so soon but you’ve gotten so popular so fast, and without trying that hard, that’s just so must injustice towards me.

“I guess I should go and congratulate her. Aigoo… this girl never tells me everything.” I laughed as I shook my head and picked up my bag. I was about to walk out of the room when Jung Hoon oppa cleared his throat.

“What is it oppa?”

“Umm… Minnie… I think before you start hugging your friend, and cheering for her, you should probably have a shower.”

“Oh!” I laughed awkwardly, “I totally forgot about it… I guess I should go back to my apartment and clean up.”

Jung Hoon oppa laughed, “Yeah, you should.”

I smiled and waved goodbye, “Well, I’ll be going now. Practise hard!”

I walked out of the building and my manager was waiting for me in the van. I walked up to my manager and he helped me get into the car, “Min Hye, your fan signing at Hwaseong has been cancelled due to low numbers of people attending but don’t worry, we lied and said that you were sick so just go along with being sick okay?”

“Oh…” I nodded my head and got into the van.

How could my fans do that to me? Why are they just ditching me?

“But at my last fan signing, there were so many, that’s why they had to have this one… where did they all go?”

“I think it’s because Teen Top are filming their music video there.”

“Oh, my friend is making a cameo in their music video.” I said in a cheerful tone.

“Well, let’s just get you home so you can get some sleep for your next schedule which is… Inkigayo.”

“Okay manager oppa.”

As soon as I got back to my apartment and I went to my room and took out my camera and went to the photos that I took of Jenny after graduation day. I was going to make fun of her for making cute facial expressions and I wanted to joke to her about not being careful and dating rumours might start with her and Hyunseung oppa. I guess it won’t be fun now that there’s going to be photos of them posted up on the net. Jenny, if you just stepped aside a little bit, this wouldn’t have happened.

I my laptop and made up a fake cyworld account and posted the pictures of her and Hyunseung up. “I’m sorry Jenny, if I don’t get a chance with him, it’s only fair if you don’t get him either.”

Every single bone inside of me is telling me not to but… but my brain is telling me to do it… Well it’s too late now. I’ve posted up the pictures and people are going to see them and I know that these types of scandals are going to ruin her image but… at least I’ll be there to comfort her.

“I’m so sorry Jenny but it’s time you learn that the entertainment industry is tough and sometimes you just have to go downhill…” I said as I walked turned off my laptop.

~~~~~End of Min Hye’s POV~~~~~