Today is AWESOME!!!

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

“You know, you should sign a contract with my company, Tablo and Mithra hyung will definitely spoil you.”

You smiled at Sungyeol, “Are you trying to convince me to join your company?”

“No, I’m asking you to.”

“Really now? Because I’m pretty sure that if I were to write out what you said, I wouldn’t be able to see a question mark.”

“Yes, because I’ll add one in even though it won’t make sense.” Sungyeol laughed.

“You’re so dorky you know that.”

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders and took his bag off his shoulders. “I have something for you.”

“Really? What?”

“Just wait…” said Sungyeol as he rummaged through his bag. He took out a book and handed it to you. “Here, it’s the book that we fought over.” Sungyeol handed you the book.

“Oh thanks.” You smiled at him.

“Well, it’s not the exact same one because the original one belonged to the library and I couldn’t really steal it so I bought you another copy. Since I kind of rushed you into letting me use it.”

“Thank you.” you hugged Sungyeol but then you quickly let go and backed away.

Sungyeol blushed as he put on his bag. “It’s nothing.”

“Don’t- don’t misunderstand. People in the Western world just hug each other and it’s just friendly. It means nothing.”

Sungyeol laughed as he scratched the back of his head, “I wasn’t going to misunderstand anything.”

“So umm… can I go inside now? My dad is watching from the window.” You said as you turned around and waved to him.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he bowed to your dad and smiled nervously. “I’m going to go now.”

You laughed, “Yeah, I now have to think up some excuse or something so my dad won’t freak out.”

“See ya then.”

“Bye!” you said as waved the book into the air.

You turned around and ran towards the house. “Hello appa.”

“Yah, who was that boy?”

“He was the guy I met at the library.”

“He is? That’s the guy? He looks older than you, what does he do for a living.”

“Oh, he’s an idol. His group is the rival of Ricky’s group. So don’t worry, I won’t betray Ricky.”

Your dad looked at you, “Wait, so you want to go out with him?”

Your lips curled up a little bit and you went a red, “No.”

You dad walked up to you, “If you were to date him, would you just do that to make Ricky angry?”

“No? Dad, what are you on about? Are you okay?” you said as you put your hand on your dad’s forehead.

“I’m fine. You can date him as long as you’re not trying to make Ricky angry.”

You gave your dad a what-the-heck look, “Okay, I’m just going to completely erase this conversation from my head.” You started to walk to the lounge room.

Your dad followed you, “What? He’s tall and he’s quite handsome.”

“Who’s tall and handsome?” you said as you pretended that the conversation before never happened.

“That boy you were with.”

“He’s no one. Oh! Star King is on!” you quickly grabbed the remote and turned up the volume.

“What’s that book?”

“Oh, my friend bought it for me.”

“Isn’t this book like pricey? Whoa… so he’s rich too.” your dad nudged you.

“Who’s rich?” you asked in a clueless tone.

“That boy.”

“What boy?”

“The boy that you were with?”

“I was with a boy?”

Your dad stood up, “Aish, I hate it when you use your acting for evil.” Your dad glared at you and walked off.

You smiled as you crossed your arm. You slowly turned your head to the book and opened the book to the front page.

Hello Jenny!

So do you like the book??? Kekeke. Of course you would, I bought it for you and also because you were willing to roll down the steps of the library to get it from me. XD Oh, you know when I asked you if you wanted to be mine, I didn’t mean it. I mean, I don’t you to be mine because you own yourself and I’m not you therefore I cannot own you but- BUT I want to know if you want to you know… secretly go out with me. It’s not that I’m ashamed of you or anything; it’s just that my group hasn’t debuted for long and you know… we’re trying to gain fans. I’m sorry for making this message so long… I already took up half the page XD Kekeke. Do I seem a little cowardly for asking you through book? If so, just text me and I’ll ask you in person. Or another option would be to text me and say yes. = D

- From the guy who wants you to go out with him.

You smiled as you closed the book and continued watching TV. “I’ll tell him the answer tomorrow.” You whispered to yourself.

“Jenny ah!” your mum came running out while covering the phone.

You quickly sat up and ran to your mum, “What is it?”

“There’s someone from some company asking for you.” Your mum handed you the phone, “I have no idea how these companies get our phone number.”

“And they saw fans are scary…” you said as you put the phone against your ear.

--------------Phone call------------

You: Hello?
Company: Hello, is this Yoo Jenny?
You: Yes…
Company: Hi, I’m MC Sniper and I’m from Snipersound and I know you’ve gotten a lot of offers but I would really like to sign you into our company.
You: Umm… would that I’d debut straight away?
Company: Not necessarily-
You: Oh thank god. Oh… I’m sorry… please continue.
Company: *laughs* I’m glad to see that you don’t want to debut straight away; I was planning to let you do some training first. Talent is a must but so is technique.
You: I’ll sign with you.
Company: Whoa, I’m sorry… you just took me by surprise.
You: Well, you’re the first company that has offered me training and I’m glad. I want to know that I’m at a level where I can perform professionally.
Company: Outsider will be so happy to hear that you’re joining us.
You: *laughs* Yeah, I read it on the internet and I’m very flattered.
Company: I guess everyone at this company will be ecstatic to hear that you’re joining.
You: Once again, very flattered.
Company: How about I give you the address and you come anytime you want to discuss this.
You: Yes, that would be awesome.
Company: Okay, so it’s *insert Snipersound’s address in here*
You: I’ll give you a call before I come. Thank you for calling.
Company: Really? I beg to differ. Well, since you’re going to be part of our company very soon, peace out.
You: *laughs* peace out.

-----------End of phone call---------

You smiled as you ended the call. “Did I just decide my future on the spot just then?” you asked yourself.

“You sure did. Miss Yoo Sun Kye.” You turned and saw your mum looking at you.

“Oh, umma…” you smiled nervously.

Your mum smiled as she hugged you, “Aigoo, you’re finally choosing a career you like.”

You smiled as you hugged your mum back, “What do mean? I like the idea of me being a pharmacist.”

“Being a pharmacist is plan B, a career in the entertainment industry is plan A.” Your mum let go of you, “I’m glad to see that you’re finally pursuing your dream.”

You smiled widely, “Today cannot get any better!” you shouted out.

“Yeah? Well wait until you tell your father and Ricky.”