Skin Ship

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday... I had to work overtime yesterday, but then it turns out to be an April Fool's Day joke... Funny but so cruel... but! Here's a Jenyeol date! = )

-------------------------------------------------------

It was 2am and you were waiting outside your house. You smiled as you saw Sungyeol running towards you.

You slowly walked up to him, “You’re actually early today.”

“Well I got off practise early today and I didn’t take a shower…”

You poked Sungyeol and scrunched up your face, “Aish why didn’t you take a shower? You’re all sweaty and you’ll stink…”

Sungyeol smiled cheekily at you, “Don’t worry, I’ll air myself out for you.” Sungyeol started running around with his arms spread out like wings.

You laughed as you chased after him and grabbed his hand, “Come on, let’s just go to someplace spacious where there will be a lot of air flow.”

“WHOA! You just initiated skin ship.” Sungyeol looked at you with a surprised look.

You shook your head and walked away while still holding onto Sungyeol’s hand.

“So what did you do today?” Sungyeol asked you.

“Hmm… I just played around with some of the equipment in the recording studio because I have to learn and compose music… I’m still a fail at it though.”

“Nah, you’ll be fine. Dong Woo sometimes writes the raps for our songs and he’s… well he’s him so you can do it.”

You laughed, “Are you sure you can just insult your group member like that?”

“Until the day he’s a better rapper than you.” Sungyeol smiled. “So what else did you do?”

“Oh, I went to film a variety show today…” you smirked.

“Who was on it?”

You smiled shyly as you looked at Sungyeol, “Ji Yong oppa… I haven’t seen him since ages! Oh! And he said that he wanted me to meet up with everyone else in Big Bang.”

“Well, today I also went to film a variety show.”

You laughed as you saw Sungyeol trying hard to change the subject. “What were you filming?”

“I was filming for the Idol Star Championship.”

“Really? So did you do much?”

Sungyeol stayed quiet for a while, “Well… I got to play with the cute mascot.”

“I saw you.” you smiled mischievously at Sungyeol.

“Wait what?”

“I was in the crowd. I was the girl sitting in between Teen Top’s fans and Infinite’s fans.”

“I swear I saw you!”

“Really? Because I lied.” You glared at Sungyeol.

“What? No, I really saw you. I did!”

You scoffed, “Whoa… seriously… you’re really lying to the end?”

“I did! Just let me remember…” Sungyeol rubbed his hands together.

You tried to hide your smile as you continued glaring at him. “Got anything yet?”

“You weren’t in the crowd… you were hanging out with Ricky… I saw you get into the car with them!”

“Whoa! Congratulations, should I give you a candy?”

“No, I’ll give you one.” Sungyeol smiled as he opened up a lolly wrapper and put the lolly in his mouth. He then put his hands behind your neck and pulled you towards him.

“What are you doing?” you asked in a shocked tone.

“I’m trying to recreate a drama scene, now shh.” Sungyeol then bent his knees and kissed you.

“Open your mouth so I can pass the candy over.” Sungyeol mumbled to you.

“No, I’ll only kiss you but I refuse to take that lolly into my mouth.”

Sungyeol pulled away and pouted as he chewed the lolly. “You know, I was trying to recreate the scene when Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun kissed in Iris.”

You laughed, “I know, but our scene was funny and in some rare cases, cute.”

Sungyeol then grabbed your hand and started walking. “Did you think I looked cool?”

“Where?”

“Today.”

“Oh… you looked very cool and handsome. You looked very professional with the swimming cap on and costume.”

Sungyeol smiled proudly.

“But then you didn’t win,” you pouted.

Sungyeol frowned at you, “I can’t help it. All the guys I was racing were all fast and athletic and I’m all skin and bones…”

You scrunched up your nose and flicked Sungyeol on the forehead.

“Ow! Why are you hurting the bony and meatless?”

“Because it’s a negative feedback. That flick was telling you to exercise and get some muscles.”

“Alright. I promise I’ll train more. Oh! Speaking of training, did you see the picture I took of me like all sweaty and my hair was wet and gosh, I probably looked really y.”

You let out a sigh before you flicked Sungyeol on the forehead again, “And that was for being self centred.”