After graduation

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

The graduation assembly ended and everyone ran towards the BEAST members and Min Soo. You waddled through the seats to get to your parents. You smiled as you held up your award.

“This is so awesome!” you smiled happily. “I graduated!” You put your hands up and hugged your parents.

“Yah noona, you’re really something aren’t you?”

You smiled as you let go of your parents and turned around. “Chang Hyun!” you hugged him tight.

“Ah… so you acknowledge me now.”

You gritted your teeth and smile, “Yah… I’m in a happy mood so don’t ruin it or you’ll won’t be able to dance for a while.”

“Noona. I love you!” Ricky hugged you tighter, “Congratulations on being first place in school! You’re so smart!”

You let go of Ricky and looked at him, “Hmm… it seems like you’ve grown…”

Ricky smiled, “Of course I have, and the hyungs are really looking after me.”

You pretended to do some thinking, “But um… you’re still shorter than Sungyeol.”

“Noona! Don’t mention him. We’re rivals remember?”

“Of course I do, that’s why I said it.” You laughed.

“Oh, I saw Hyunseung sunbae while sneaking in here and he said he wanted to congratulate you on getting first place.””

“Oh really?” you pretended to look happy, “Well when you see him, why don’t you tell him that I said thank you.”

Ricky smiled and nodded his head, “Ok. Oh! I almost forgot, thank you for raising my popularity. I’m number 34 on the online search rank.”

You shook your head and rolled your eyes. “Oh my gosh, no way!” you said in a sarcastic tone.

Ricky linked arms with you, “Hey, let’s take family pictures for today’s happy day.”

“Alright.” You smiled, “Umma, where’s the camera?”

Your mum took out the camera and handed it to you. You smiled as you walked up to someone and gave them the camera, “Excuse me, can you please take a picture for us? You just um… press this button.”

“Oh! It’s Teen Top’s Ricky!” Some girl shouted out.

“Umm… can you please take a picture quickly?” you said as you ran back to your family and posed. People started crowding and started taking pictures.

“Okay, everyone take an individual picture with Jenny.” said your mum.

“Mum… can’t we take it later? There’s so many people taking pictures of us…” you whined.

“What?” your mum looked at you, “I like it when people take pictures of me.” your mum straightened up and smiled as she fixed her hair.

You smiled as you shook your head, “Alright, who’s first then?”

“Oh! That would be me.” said Ricky as he raised his hand, “I have a schedule after this, which reminds me, I have to go over to Min Soo hyung to take pics.”

You whacked him behind the head, “Yah, it’s family time, stop talking about schedules.”

Ricky pouted as he went and stood next to you. Your mum took the camera back from the lady and took the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking pictures with the family and watching Ricky sign autographs for his noona fans, you walked off to meet up with Min Hye.

You ran up to Min Hye and hugged her, “Min Hye!”

Min Hye laughed as she turned around, “Thanks for tackling me, chingu.” Min Hye turned to face the BEAST members, “So you guys probably all know my friend Jenny as the speed rapper girl except for Hyunseung who knows her personal-”

You looked over at Hyunseung and your eyes looked down with disappointment but then you looked up at the rest of the BEAST members and bowed, “Anneonghaseyo.”

“Oppas, let take a picture with Jenny.”

You smiled and shook your head, “It’s okay, I’ll just take a picture with Min Hye.”

“What? A friend of Min Hye is a friend of mine.” Said Doo Joon as he went over and stood in between you and Min Hye.

“Yah oppa, you’re only saying that because she said that you were her favourite in the group.”

“What? She did?” Doo Joon asked. “Well, I guess since she said that, we’re going to definitely take a photo.”

Hyunseung was about to walk towards you when you shook your head and smiled, “I’m sorry, I’m going to have to leave, I have to go somewhere else after this. I’m so very sorry.” You bowed down.

“No, it’s okay. Speaking of somewhere else to go, Min Hye, your manager is coming this way.” said Yoseob.

You quietly turned around and walked away when you got a text.

“Jenny ah… don’t be like this. Why are you acting as if we don’t know each when people already know that we used to be great friend? Why? Please… forgive me… I know I haven’t gotten over you yet, but we can still be friends right??? Please??”

You furrowed your eyebrows as you decide whether to text back or not.

“Who the heck is this? Who is Jenny? WTF??? Dude… seriously. Check the number before you send a text. Aish! Because of you, I’m wasting money replying to your stupid text… Aigoo… so annoying.”

You walked off to the car park to meet up with your parents.

“So where do you want to go Jenny?”

“The library.”

Your mum and dad let out a long sigh, “Aigoo… you just graduated high school, gained a scholarship into university and you want to go to the library to spend your free time?”

“Yes.” You nodded your head.

Your dad turned around, “Jenny ah, are you meeting a boy at the library?”

“What? No, I’m so not meetin-” You then got a text from Sungyeol, “Wait, let me just read this text first.” You smiled.

“Aigoo… it’s a boy…” you dad said in a worried tone.

“SUP!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING!!!! And no, I’m not stalking you TT_TT My Myung Soo is graduating today so that’s how I know. Oh, and also, THANK YOU FOR RAISING MY ONLINE SEARCH RANK!!!!! I’m now number 34!!! WOOT!!! But TT_TT because I’m tied with your brother. Grr… But, today’s not about me, it’s about you. So once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh, and do you want to go somewhere? It’s my treat.”

You smiled as you started replying to the text:

“Whoa, for once, I’m glad you texted me. It lightened up my bad mood XD ‘My’ Myung Soo??? O.O Yah Sungyeol are you like having a bromance with him or something?? Ahahaha. Hmm… your treat ayyee?? Hmm… I guess I can’t turn that down… I’m too cheap of an Asian to turn that down XD Ahahaha. Umm… well I would say the library but we can’t eat in there. T_T Gosh, we’re so lame… we should have another hang out place rather than the local library. T_T Ah! How about we go to the park? Nah, that’s WAY OVERRATED and corny... how about the… umm… kids café on KangSeong Street? Oh, and I just put the question mark there to be polite, I’ll be there in about 10 minutes and if you don’t come in the next hour, I’ll be leaving. ^_^”

You let out a sigh of relief and reached for the handle of the car, “Oh, appa, I’m going to meet a guy-friend. It’s 12:33pm now… so I’ll be home by 5 at the latest.” You smiled before opening the door.

“Yah, what are you going to be doing for 4 hours and 27 minutes?”

“Don’t worry dad, we’re just going to play around.” you said before closing the door. “Bye! I love you!”

“Yah! That doesn’t sound very reassuring!” your dad shouted out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------