Constant arguing

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

You waited outside the kids’ café and kept staring at your watch.

“Sun Kye!” you turned around and saw Sungyeol running towards you while holding onto a kid on his shoulders.

“What is Sungyeol up to?” you asked yourself.

Sungyeol ran up to you, out of breath, “Hey… Jenny…” Sungyeol tried to put the kid down and you helped take the kids off his shoulders.

“What are you doing with this kid?” you asked in a surprised tone.

“Well… you said kids’ café and we didn’t have a kid… to take inside so I borrowed my cousin for a while.”

You laughed, “Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’ve been here for my cousin’s birthday and unless you have a kid with you and you’re meeting one inside, you can’t go in. Anyways, think about it, wouldn’t we like kind of pedo if we went inside a KIDS’ CAFÉ without a KID?”

You nodded your head, “Yeah, I got that but you are so dangerous! You could have hurt him but mainly yourself. Look at you, you’re all skin and bones and you were running while carrying him on your shoulder.”

“What? I am not just skin and bones! I have baby fat too! Cute baby fat and my fans lo-”

You rolled your eyes and bent down, “Hello there, I’m Yoo Sun Kye but my English name is Jenny.” you put your hand out.

The boy glared at you and crossed his arms. You were taken aback by his rudeness. You looked at him and glared back. “I don’t like you, kid.”

Sungyeol laughed as he pulled you up, “Yah, you can’t say that to a six year old.”

“What? It’s not my fault that he doesn’t like me. If he doesn’t like me, then I don’t like him.”

Sungyeol leaned in next to you, “Yah, he has a tiny bit of a personality and he’s a little bit annoying but can you just somehow… I don’t know… just- somehow try to get along with him.”

You gritted your teeth and bent down to the little kid, “You know, because I am the taller, more intelligent person, I’m going to try and get along with you.” you stood back up and went back down, “Oh and by the way, I have a 16 year old brother and he’s way more good looking and surpasses you on the cute factor.” You smiled and stood up.

Sungyeol looked at you with a shook look, “Yah, you can’t say that to a kid.”

“He’s not a kid if he’s rude.”

The boy smirked and walked inside the kids’ café. You pretended to smile and grabbed the boy’s hand and walked up to the reception.

“Hi! We’d like to book a play day please.” You said to the receptionist.

“Is that your nephew?” the receptionist asks.

“No, he’s my friend’s cousin. I’m just baby-sitting.” You smiled as you looked down at the boy.

The boy smiled at you as he punctured his nails into your skin while holding your hand. You held in the pain as you smiled at the receptionist.

“He’s very cute.”

You smirked at you let go the kid’s hand and pinched his cheeks, “He’s so adorable!”

“I’ll pay for it.” Said Sungyeol as he handed the receptionist the money.

“Have a nice day!”

“You too.” you and Sungyeol said at the same time as all of you walked through the door.

As soon as you all got into the playground area, you quickly let go of the kid’s hand and he glared at you as he ran away to play while rubbing his bright red cheeks.

You sat down and crossed your arms as you smirked.

“You know, you look really evil right now?”

“I’m not evil, it’s that kid over there.” You glared at him. “Anyways, he lacks manners so I’m teaching him some.”

You felt a ball hit you on the head and you turned around to see the Sungyeol’s cousin standing there and laughing along with the other kids. You glared at the boy as you picked up the ball without breaking eye contact.

“What’s his name?”

“Umm… Kang Kyung Jin.”

You narrowed your eyes at the boy and his friend, “Yah Kang Kyung Jin.”

The boy stuck his tongue out at you and you threw the ball at him, pitcher style and it hit his . The boy yelped in pain as his friends laughed at him.

You smirked at him as you crossed your arms.

“Okay… let’s go get you some ice-cream…” said Sungyeol as he led you away from the playground area.

“I’ve never met such an arrogant kid.” You said you walked to the counter.

“Sorry, his sister spoils him.”

You eyes widened, “Well obviously she didn’t go to ‘noona’ school.” You laughed.

Sungyeol laughed as he put his arm around your shoulders, “You’re so funny. I guess she didn’t. I mean, did you know that she’s like a year younger than you but she acts like Kyung Jin’s age?”

“No I didn’t know but now I do, and I’m a little bit worried. What are your uncle and aunty doing?”

“Oh well, they just um… they fall for his cuteness.”

“What cuteness? All I see is the love child of the devil and… Cruella De Vil.”

Sungyeol laughed as he took the ice-creams from the worker. “Very funny but he’s usually not this mean. He’s usually always displaying aegyo and doing all these things to get girls’ attention.”

You scoffed as you took the ice-cream. “I’d like to see that.”

You and Sungyeol sat down and Sungyeol looked at you. You felt uncomfortable and furrowed your eyebrows, “What?”

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “You’re wearing makeup.”

“Well nah, today’s graduation day, I have to look good.”

“Well, just so you know. You look good before, without makeup.”

You gave him a confused smile, “Thank you. So anyways, I read the text before and one of your members is graduating as well?”

“Yepp, Myung Soo is graduating today.”

“So why isn’t he here celebrating with me?”

“With you?”

“Well, we’re the ones that just graduated.” You laughed.

“What? No way. He might steal you from me.”

“Pshh, I’m not even yours.”

“Do you want to be?” Sungyeol asked you confidently before backing away from you and avoiding eye contact.

You smiled at him, “I’ll think about it.”

“Ahh!!!” you and Sungyeol heard Kyung Jin scream out. You both stood up and ran to the playground area. You followed the sound of the crying and Sungyeol was going to follow but you stopped him, “No, don’t go in. You might be crying later from being trapped inside here Mr. Long Legs.”

Sungyeol nodded his head as you proceeded to go in and find Kyung Jin. You finally found Kyung Jin crying in a small corner.

“Kang Kyung Jin, what’s wrong?” you asked him.

He quickly jerked away from you and faced another side. You then heard another kid laugh, “Ahahaha, Kyun Gin is crying. What a baby. He’s so weak, he can’t even fight back.”

You took in a deep breath and turned around to face the kid, “Yah, can’t you see he’s crying? Why are you making fun of him?”

“What? He is, he’s always cry.”

You scoffed, “Let me tell you something, you baby. One, your grammar is really bad. Go to tutor and fix it up or something. Two, he’s name is Kyung Jin, not Kyun Gin, aish, you’re the baby for not remembering. You see, grownups like me remember that. Three, you’re like 12, what the heck are you doing at a kids’ café? Unless you’re looking after a kid but I doubt it since you can barely look after yourself and finally, you mess with this kid again, I’ll make sure, your parents and I will have a very long talk.”

The boy whimpered as he ran outside, “Hyung! There’s a girl that’s picking on me!”

“Why am I in so many arguments today?” you said in a whining voice. You picked Kyung Jin up and carried him out of the playground area.

“Yah, why did you pick on a little kid?” A guy ran up to you as soon as you stepped out.

“Because he was picking on this little kid.” You said casually.

Sungyeol ran up to you and pulled you back but you didn’t move. “I’m sorry, let’s just forget this ever happened.”

“No.” said the other guy, “This girl just bullied this kid.”

“Really? Is teaching the kid a lesson bullying? Then why don’t we just put all the teachers in a jail then?”

“I know, Jun Jin, he wouldn’t make of anyone.”

“Hmm… I’m just going to take a shot at this but you just recently got hired by Jun Jin’s parents to be his babysitter right?”

“Yes…”

“Well, let me tell you something, you’ve known this kid for what? A week? Two months max? Well, I know Kyung Jin for his whole life. Now, judging for those statistics, who do you think is more right?”

The guy looked at you with a dumbfounded look. “You-you, why are you out of school? Shouldn’t you be studying?”

“Excuse me sir, I graduated from school today. Oh judging by the tone that you’re using let me just something, you’re out of school but why are you babysitting someone’s kid? Shouldn’t you be studying or working somewhere that pays well?” you smiled.

The guy looked at you nervously and bowed to you, “I’m really sorry, I’ll make sure Jun Jin will not bother your brother any more. I’m so sorry.”

“Apology accepted.” You said as you watched the man walked away.

“Yah, why did you go into an argument with that man?”

“It’s wasn’t an argument, I wasn’t insulting anyone, nor did I raise my voice once. I was just merely asking him questions about his career.”

“Haha. Very funny. Now stop trying to pick a fight with everyone here and just eat your ice-cream.” Said Sungyeol as he shoved the spoon in your mouth.