Min Hye meet Sungyeol

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

You wiped your tears before opening the door and walking in. You let out a sign as you made your way to the kitchen.

“Oh! Why are your eyes all red? Were you crying?”

You gulped as you slowly nodded your head, “I just miss Ricky…” you said as you went up to hug your mum before you started crying.

“Aigoo… when he’s here, you’re always making fun of him but now he’s gone, you’re crying?”

“Sorry but can we just hug?” you hugged your mum even tighter.

You mum hugged you, “Just when I thought I finally understood teenage girls these days.” You continued crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood outside the testing hall at Seoul University nervously as you waited to go inside to do your college exam. You fidgeted with your fingers as you waited for your name to be called.

“And finally can all the Yoos proceed to the hall and sit down in your allocated seats. Please do this as fast as possible so we can quickly commence the exams.”

You let a sigh and walked into the hall. You sat down in your seat and nervously looked around to try and see if you could see Min Hye.

The hall went quiet and was filled up with the echoes of awkward coughs and the sound of pens moving around on the table.

“You may now begin the exam.”

You closed your eyes for a while before opening them and doing your exam.

After the exam finished, you walked outside and looked around for Min Hye.

“Hello!” you felt hands pressing down on your shoulders; you turned around to see a very hyper Min Hye.

“Whoa, you look so happy; I would have thought that Hyunseung asked you out.”

Min Hye laughed awkwardly, “Nah… I think I’m over Hyunseung oppa…”

You looked at Min Hye with a playful, doubtful look as you tried to cover up your sad look, “I doubt that’s what happened.” You nudged Min Hye, “What happened?”

Min Hye smiled at you, “Well… it’s just that for the past three days, he’s been avoiding me or something. It’s not like he has any schedules. He’s also hasn’t been going to the dance studio…”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. It’s so strange, I asked Doo Joon oppa and then he’s starting to avoid me as well.” Min Hye frowned.

You smiled faintly, “I think they’re just busy with other stuff. I mean they are guys, it’s not like we’ll ever understand them.”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Min Hye looked at me with pain in her eyes, “Yeah… I guess you’re right. But you have to help me; I really like Hyunseung oppa…”

A gang of tears wanted to gush out of my eyes but I it up and put on a smile. “I can tell.”

I then looked behind Min Hye and saw Sungyeol walking towards me. I tried to signal to Sungyeol to go walk away but he just continued to walk towards me.

Min Hye then turned around and I bit my bottom lip.

“Oh! Why is he walking towards us?” Min Hye asked me suspiciously.

“What? Umm… I don’t think he’s walking towards us….” I signalled for Sungyeol to go away but he just waved to me and ran towards me. I swear if I wasn’t heartbroken right now, I would have insulted him.

“Hey!” Sungyeol smiled at me.

“Anneonghaseyo.” I bowed and pretended not to know him.

“Oh, anneonghaseyo.” Sungyeol bowed to Min Hye and she bowed back, as she stood up, she looked at me and smirked.

“Sungyeol-sshi, why are you here?”

“Well I heard that this one over here was doing her early entrance exam today so I came to give her some support but the exam is over now.”

Min Hye furrowed her eyebrows, “You two know each other?”

“We met at the library.” I said to Min Hye. “He was the guy I was fighting over the text book with.”

“Ahh… I see…” Min Hye smiled as she nudged me. “You two must have gotten close, I mean you’re an idol and you’ve got schedules and yet you came to cheer her on.”

“Yeah… we’re close…” I said as I gritted my teeth together.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~