Those two.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

You were sitting at the table eating breakfast when you saw Ricky quietly walking out of his room. He had a big smile on his face as he walked into the bathroom. You waited for Ricky to enter the bathroom before you quietly walked into his room. You opened the door and saw Sungyeol sleeping on the floor with his mouth open and it seemed like Ricky had drawn some things on his face.

You covered your mouth as you tried to hold in the laughter. You took your phone out and took a picture of Sungyeol before walking out of the room and coming back with makeup remover.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I took the makeup remover and slowly moved it towards Sungyeol, the Ricky’s noona side of me wanted to keep the drawings on his face but then the normal side of me would have thought that it was too mean and it could hurt his image… that is if people could still recognise him.

I slowly rubbed the drawings from his cheek and prayed that he didn’t wake up. After finishing with his left cheek, I moved to the forehead and I started cleaning it when I heard noise coming from outside, I looked up to see if anyone was there.

“Ah!” A high pitched sound echoed through my ear. I covered my ears with my hands and looked down to see Sungyeol with a very scared expression. Sungyeol sat up and looked at me with his hand on his chest, “You scared the heck out of me.”

“Really? Because I couldn’t really tell.” I said sarcastically.

“Why are you even in this room?”

“Well I was helping you get these drawings on your face.” I pointed to the mirror. Sungyeol turned and saw his face.

“Oh! What happened? Did your brother do this?”

“Noona, why are you in here?” I turned and saw Ricky standing at the door. He then stomped into the room and stood in between me and Sungyeol. I stood up and because I was shorter than him I couldn’t intimidate him that much so all I could do was glare at him.

“Dang it, this worked better when I was 11.” I said as I stomped out of the room.

“If he wasn’t your brother and I wasn’t an idol I would have so got my payback.” Sungyeol must have followed me.

“If I was 11 and he was 9, I would have intimidated him.” I said to Sungyeol.

“I’m not going to be eating breakfast; I have to get back to the dorm.”

“Jenny what was that?” My mum walked out of the room rubbing her ears.

“I’m sorry ajhumma; I was just surprised that I wasn’t at my dorm.”

“Oh, that was you? I thought I heard Jenny scream for the first time in ages.”

Sungyeol’s face went all red and I tried to save him by leading him to the bathroom. “Go and brush your teeth.” I said left him in front of the bathroom and walked into my room. I was fixing up my hair when I heard a text message. I picked up the phone and saw that it was from Hyunseung oppa.

“I know Min Hye is going to invite you but I wanted to invite you first. BEAST and 4minute are having a party for Min Hye because she’s going to debut in 2 weeks and I really want you to come. So what do you say? You can’t reject because it’s a Friday today…”

Oh, Min Hye’s is going to debut in 2 weeks… I guess now that Hyunseung oppa has ruined it, I’m going to have to pretend to act surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into school and saw everyone in my year huddling around and looking all excited.

“What’s up?” I flinched as I turned and saw Min Hye behind me.

“Oh, there’s just some people crowding over there and I’m just curious.” I said as I looked over at the crowd.

Min Hye narrowed her eyes as she walked over to the crowd; I followed her so I could pull her away just in case she gets into a fight. She went through the crowd and soon she was at the front and having a staring contest with Min Soo. I turned to a Yeon Hee, “Why is everyone crowding Min Soo?”

“Min Soo is going to debut as the leader of Teen Top!” Yeon Hee said excitedly.

“What?”

“Yeah, you know the group your brother is debuting in? Min Soo is going to be leader.”

“I can beat you any day!” I heard Min Hye shout out.

“Well I’m the one that’s debuting first so I don’t know what you’re on about.”

“Don’t think that just because you’re debuting first that you’re better than me.”

“Do I look like I care?”

Min Hye glared at Min Soo before I pulled her away.

“What are you doing? I was going to give him a piece of my mind.”

“Well… let’s think for a little bit, you’re going to debut in two weeks and you have to keep a good image.” I said as I tried to calm Min Hye down.

“Hey… how do you know that I was going to debut in two weeks?” Min Hye asked suspiciously.

“Umm… lucky guess?” I laughed nervously.

“Someone told you didn’t they?”

My eyes widened, “No!” I shook my head furiously, “No one told me. I found out myself.” I said as I slowly widened the gap between me and Min Hye.

“Who told you?”

“No one.” I kept eye contact with Min Hye.

“Someone totally told you.”

“No.” I shook my head.

Min Hye glared at me. I decided to twist the truth a tiny bit.

“Alright, you caught me.” I said in a defeated tone, “The truth is I read it on a K-pop website.”

Min Hye punched my arm.

“Ow? What was that for?”

“You didn’t have to act all suspicious about that silly.”

 “Sorry.” I smiled at her, “We should probably get to class before Min Soo decides to start anymore problems.” I linked arms with Min Hye and took her into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in class and copying down the notes when I felt Min Hye leaning against me. She’s probably sleeping again… must be the training… I looked over at her and saw her staring off somewhere. It wasn’t a daydreaming kind of stare but it was more like a happily looking at kind of stare, I followed her eyes and saw that she was looking at Min Soo. What I found strange was that she wasn’t glaring at him. I looked over a Min Soo again and saw him looking at Min Hye and smiling. I quickly turned back to Min Hye and saw out a message to Min Soo.

It was the end of the lesson and the two were still looking at each other. I really felt like I was going to vomit. How can two people who started off hating each other start liking each other so much? Unless they were lying!

I stood up causing Min Hye to stumble, “Yah… what was that for?”

I frowned at her as I picked up my book, “You’ve been caught.” I turned around and walked away.

“Yah! Jenny wait!” I heard Min Hye shout out.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~