Guest appearance

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

Hey!! As the title says, there will be a guest appearance from another Jenny from my fanfic XD ahahaha that sounds funny... Anyways, she'll be making a guest appearance in this chapter and the next. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~~~~

Title: Jenny and BEAST’s Hyunseung dating? A lot of backlash.

*Shows picture of Hyunseung doing a cute sad face to you and you smiling*

*Shows picture of you and Hyunseung in the car*

A few days ago, photos of Jenny and Hyunseung on the streets in Mapo-Gu, Seogyo-Dong have raised many questions on whether they’re dating or not. The two were then seen getting into a car together and like every idol dating scandal, there’s quite a lot of backlash. Fans have flocked onto Jenny’s me2DAY and left hateful comments on her wall like: “Who do you think you are?”, “You haven’t even debuted yet, why are you already causing such a fuss?”, “Just stick to rapping and stopping using people to get to the top.”, “Once again, you’re using a famous person to be famous yourself.” and “You disgust me.”

Other netizens have retaliated and said: “Can you people really say that?”, “Oh come on, you girls are so pathetic, do you think you had a chance with Hyunseung anyways?”, “Once again, fans cross the line. First they draw on the walls of the apartments and now they post such comments.”, “Gosh, they used to be in the same company, of course they’d be close.”, “Some fans are so embarrassing and pathetic.”, “Even though I haven’t considered myself a fan of Jenny yet, I don’t think she should receive these comments.”

So far, we haven’t heard anything from Jenny herself but MC Sniper came out with this statement:

“Fortunately for Hyunseung’s fans, Jenny is not dating him and as all of you should know about their close past, they just have a oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Unfortunately for Jenny anti-fans, Jenny doesn’t really care about what they say. We just hope for BEAST’s image that the fans would stop throwing comments around as if they don’t have a streamer of consequences behind them. Jenny will still continue using her me2DAY and will not shut it down.

Teen Top’s Ricky was especially upset with the comments about his sister. Official representatives from T.O.P media have released this statement:

                “Ricky is very upset about the hate that is accompanying the rumour about his sister. He is extremely disappointed with fans and hope that if they can’t say anything nice, they shouldn’t be saying anything at all. Although we know Jenny through Ricky, we to believe that what the fans are doing is too much and that it should be stopped.”

Hyunseung recently posted Twitter:

                “Can’t a brother and sister get into a car together to go eat lunch together? You guys are really too much now. Like Yoseob, do I have to make a public apology for something that wasn’t my fault? At this rate, I guess I can’t take my real sister out to lunch in a car because people might start posting such disrespectful, hateful comments.”

This issue seems like it’s split 70:30. I hope Jenny will go through this okay… she’s obviously not dating him and yet those fans (sorry, I can’t use fans otherwise it’ll be insulting to some) people refuse to think even before they post things up on the net.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

These fans are too much. I try to forgive Hyunseung and make myself seem bipolar and these people through these hurtful comments at me? Oh, I totally see myself as the main character now… as soon as something good happens, there are always those villains that snatch it away. To be honest, I’m hurt to the core will those comments, as much as people don’t say it hurts, it does. There’s no denying it.

I let out a sigh and leant back on my chair, gosh, I wish I was like Jae Ni sunbae… she had that scandal with her mother bad mouthing her and yet she somehow managed to overcome it so easily and the press conference thing was so cool and she’s younger than me… I wish I was like her… but I don’t even know the person behind this… I bet Jae Ni would know.

*Author’s Note: Yes, ‘Jae Ni’ from my previous fanfic XD*

I could really use that kind of confidence right now… this really … all this hate even before I debuted, now every time I do something, I’d be recognised as ‘the girl with the scandal before she debuted’ girl. Because of this, Min Hye’s company has stopped her from contacting me because it’s bad for her image… and I’ve decided to lay low and not meet Sungyeol just in case he gets pulled into this.

I should have never done this. Being famous… what was I thinking? This is so stupid… being a pharmacist would have never gotten me this much hate…

“Hey Jenny.” I heard MC Sniper sunbae’s voice. I slowly turned around on the wheely chair.

“Are you going to kick me out?” I asked slowly, even though a part of me knew he wasn’t, there was still that tiny part that was 100% sure that he was.

“No, of course not. You didn’t do anything wrong. Anyways, even if you were dating someone, you can’t help it. If it’s love it’s love. You see, that’s what I like about rapping, because of its genre, we can rap about anything we want and it would still sound good. I mean, can you imagine someone using a pop song to diss someone in a serious way?”

I laughed a little bit, “I guess you can’t. People wouldn’t take you seriously.”

“My point exactly. Instead of being so upset about this like every other idol out there, go and write lyrics about it. Learn from it.”

I nodded my head and pushed the wheely chair a little. “But like every other idol, I’m hurt by what the netizens are saying…” I let out a sigh of giving up.

“All rookies are like that but don’t worry, you’re going to get over this.”

“It will definitely take some time…”

“No it won’t.” I heard from an unfamiliar voice.

“I quickly turned around and saw Jae Ni standing at the front door and smiling at me.”

I was really surprised to see her standing there. I quickly stood up but she walked up to me.

“Umm… please don’t bow to me. I’m younger than you.” I didn’t listen to her and bowed.

“Whoa… I’m a big fan of yours, especially the drama you just finished. ‘I can’t believe I’m marrying you’ is such an awesome of yours.”

She smiled at me and sat down on the ground so that she was looking up at me, “And I’m a huge fan of you. When I watched the video of you, I was amazed. I’ve went through your videos and I’m pretty sure you’re the fastest rapper in the world.”

I looked at Jae Ni in awe. How can someone who’s just a year older than Ricky be so mature and yet act like her age at the same time? She’s truly amazing… and here I am feeling sorry for myself.

“Alright, let’s stop the little monologue you’re having in your head and get you up so we can think of a way to combat these fans.”

“But… don’t you care about your image?”

“Trust me, whatever you do, as long as you’re not doing wrong, you will always gain respect.”

“Whoa… everything you say can be quoted.” Said MC Sniper sunbae as put his arm around Jae Ni’s shoulder.

How does she know sunbae? I’ve never heard any news that she was working on her rapping.

“You’re probably thinking how I know MC Sniper sunbae? Well, I actually don’t. Not until a few days ago when I saw the injustice that you were experiencing.”

“Oh, so did you…”

“Yepp, she personally went up to me asked if she could you.” MC Sniper sunbae smiled, “I was really surprised but I said yes.”

“I knew you feel a little strange about this but I know how it feels like when all the fans and netizens turn against you. Amazingly, I got out of it and I’m hoping to help you but if you don’t want the help, I’m fine with that as well.”

“No. No. I need the help. It would be very much appreciated.”

Jae Ni smiled and turned to MC Sniper, “Sunbae is it okay if Jenny starts to learn how to write lyrics?”

“Yeah, I told her she can start to compose songs anytime she wants.”

“Great!” Jae Ni clapped her hands together and smiled at me, “It’s time to get you into the studio and dedicate a song to the anti-fans.”

“Eh?” I looked at Jae Ni with a surprised expression.

“Sure, go ahead. It’s time for Jenny to spread her wings.”

I looked at both of them with wide eyes. “But I’m not ready for this…”

“That’s what they all say.” Jae Ni walked over to me and put her arm around my shoulder, “Look, no bird is ready to fly but they do, no singer is ready to sing but they still do, no writer is ready to write a story but they do. Why? Because they just go with their gut feeling and that’s what you need to do. Now are you going to write a song or not?”

I was a little taken aback, how can someone that young have so much knowledge?

Jae Ni took her arm off me and started to walk towards the door, she then turned around to face me. “Oh, if you lived with my mum, you start to figure things out on your own a lot more. Sunbae, unni, which studio are we going to?”

“The Snipersound studio. But since you’re Jung Jae Ni I guess the other guys won’t mind if we take an outsider in.”

“Well, you already have one Outsider coming in. Why can’t another?” I said as a joke.

Jae Ni started laughing, “Oh unni… you crack me up… we should get going before we lose our inspiration.”

I nodded my head and for some unknown crazy reason, I linked arms with her and walked outside with her. Jae Ni is such a great person. She didn’t judge me and was so willing to help me even though it would damage her image. You know what? I’m going to slowly push this aside. I will be strong like Jae Ni. Aja, aja. HWAITING!

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~