Borrowing books.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

“Whoa…” you said as you stared inside the library in awe.

“Go on, borrow any five books that you want and I’ll put it on my card.”

“Pshh, are you trying to sound like a rich guy buying stuff for a girl?” you asked Sungyeol as you browsed through the book shelf.

“Oh!” Sungyeol said in a surprised tone, “I never realised that.”

You rolled your eyes and walked down the aisle. “There are so many books here…”

“No way!” Sungyeol said sarcastically, “It’s a library.”

You looked at Sungyeol and then when back to the books.  Sungyeol followed behind you and watched as you looked through the books.

“So found any you like?”

You turned to Sungyeol and smirked, “Can you stop trying to act like a rich guy? It’s really not your style.”

“What? Do I look like a poor man?”

“I’ve never said anything, you suggested it yourself.” You said while reading a book, “Oh and you’re a poor baby.”

“A poor baby with good skin.” Sungyeol rubbed his cheeks.

“I’ll take this.” you said as you slammed the book onto Sungyeol’s chest.

“Okay… that hurt…” Sungyeol groaned.

“You’re so weak, even my brother can withstand that pain and he‘s big baby.”

“What? Were you just indirectly insulting me?”

“And I’ll take this as well.” You put the book on top of the other.

“I can’t believe that you use ‘Clap’ as your ringtone.”

You turned to Sungyeol and furrowed your eyebrows, “How can you not believe it? One of the guys in the group is my brother and the other is a classmate.”

“Why not ‘Come Back Again’?”

You gave Sungyeol a confused look.

“You know, dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa.” Sungyeol starting singing and dancing.

You laughed, “Because I don’t want to.”

“Gosh, you have no consideration for my feelings.”

“Why should I?”

“Because we look like a CC.”

You narrowed your eyes at Sungyeol, “We look like one doesn’t mean we are one.”

“Alright, I got it.” Sungyeol said as he followed you. “You know, Tablo hyung has been talking about the speed rapper girl.”

You stopped in your tracks and pretended to looked for a book. “Really?” you asked.

“Yeah, he’s trying to find her and scout her.”

“Yeah, him and all the other companies.”

“She’s got a lot of talent.” Sungyeol his head.

You looked your head and nodded your head slowly, “And your point is?”

“What? I just wanted to start a conversation.”

You rolled your eyes and walked off. Sungyeol frowned as he watched you walk away.

“You know if this was a movie and I didn’t know better, I’d say you were the speed rapper girl.”

You laughed, “Yeah totally and I was an actress in training.” You said in a sarcastic tone.

“I’d laugh if you were.”

“Alright, I have five books.” You said as you put the last book on top of the pile of thick books. You walked towards the borrowing desk.

“You know, I think you choose the thick books to make me suffer.” Said Sungyeol as he slowly and carefully walked to the borrowing desk.

You sighed as you took two books from the pile. “You know Ricky could have handled this.”

Sungyeol put on a tough guy face and took the books from you. “Yah, I’m so much stronger!”

“Of course you are.” You said in a reassuring but insulting tone.