No way.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

“Welcome to my second home, I practically eat, sleep and study here.” said Sungyeol as he opened the door.

You nodded your head, “Alright, so do you have fast beat songs?”

“Seriously? Infinite is produced by Epik High; of course we’re going to have a lot of fast songs for you to rap to.”

“True that. So give me the songs and the lyrics and go set up the camera.” You said as you walked to the stereo.

“Um… Jenny…” Sungyeol said slowly.

“What?”

“I was on the net when I found this…”

“What? I’ve been found out?”

Sungyeol turned the laptop around to face you. You walked towards the laptop.

“Some CUBE trainee posted it up on the CUBE website.”

“What? But that video has already been posted, it’s already been seen.” You walked back to the stereo.

“No, I don’t think so, you should read this.”

You rolled your eyes, “What is it now?” you walked toward Sungyeol.

Title: Identity of speed rapper girl!

It’s been a while but we finally have some updates on her. Just a few days ago, a video was uploaded onto the CUBE Entertainment website. The video showed a 12 year old Jenny as she finished off rapping and then joking around with the Big Bang members which at the time included BEAST’s Hyunseung.

As we know, Sun Kye was a YG trainee but that’s all we knew but in the video below, we find out that she had an English name, Jenny and that she would have debuted as a member of 2ne1. A few people noticed Sun Kye’s face and they claim that this Sun Kye goes to their school.

Watch the video yourself to find out.

Sungyeol looked at you; you were just staring at the screen with your lips pursed together. You turned to face Sungyeol and hesitantly nodded your head, “Let’s watch this video. I knew that one day it would be shown on the net anyways.”

“Are you sure?”

You looked at Sungyeol with a confident look and nodded your head. Sungyeol hesitantly pressed the play button.

~~~~~~Start of video~~~~~~

You were speed rapping to another Outsider song. You stopped rapping and there was a lot of clapping.

“Whoa, our Jenny is so pro!” said Ji Yong.

You laughed, “Oh shucks… really?”

“Yeah well continue to work hard and you’ll get to be debut in the group,” Taeyang patted your head.

The camera view turned around and showed that Daesung was holding the camera.

“I’m proud to introduce to you guys, the future of speed rapping, known to be able to rap 18.5 syllables per second, the very talented Yoo. Sun. Kye!” said Daesung as he turned the camera back to you. “Isn’t she just amazing? Just a few syllables behind the fastest rapper in the world!”

“That’s because I trained her.” said Ji Yong as he put his arm around your shoulders.

You walked up to the camera and smiled, “Hello! I’m Yoo Sun Kye, also known as Jenny and I’m currently,” you turned around and pulled TOP in and made him put up two fingers and then you put up all your fingers, “12 years old and I plan to debut soon…” you then furrowed your eyebrows, “and by soon, I mean in about 5 years… okay, so maybe it’s not soon yet.” you laughed.

“But you definitely will make it though. Hwaiting!” Said Ji Yong as he hugged you in a brotherly way.

“Well, I’ll you later Mr Cameraman.” You waved towards the camera. You turned to Ji Yong and everyone started doing a funny dance, “Yeah! I just got a personal best for rapping!” you shouted out while dancing.

You heard Daesung laugh and turned around, “Oppa! Are you still taping?! Aish! I just humiliated myself!” you said as you ran up to the camera.

~~~~~~~End of video~~~~~~~~

You were smiling when the video ended. “Definitely happier times.”

“So… what now? They revealed your secret before you got to. In stories, the main character usually feels betrayed and starts to go upset.”

You shook your head, “Ha! That’s because I’m not the main character anyways, I remembered that every trainee at CUBE made a promise to me that they wouldn’t tell anyone my real identity and Hyunseung oppa was there as well… obviously this CUBE artist or trainee wants to upset me.” you took a deep breath in and let out a huge sigh, “I’m not going to let them get what they want.”