Noona, it's Ricky not Chang Hyun

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

---------Phone call---------

You: Yah, aren’t you meant to be at practise?
Min Hye: Well, yeah. I’m walking there.
You: Yeah, you better be. Practise heaps okay? I want to see you debut soon.
Min Hye: Well Doo Joon sunbae is definitely helping me.
You: *Squeals* Doo Joon oppa!
Min Hye: I think you just killed my ear drum.
You: Sorry… Man! I want to meet him so much! *Squeals*
Min Hye: There goes my other ear drum.
You: *Laughs awkwardly* Sorry.
Min Hye: Oh! Why don’t you come down and practise with me?
You: Really?! Oh… I can’t… I have to study… anyways, it’s not like I can go because then I have to dance.
Min Hye: What? You can do the chicken dance. That’s cute.
You: Haha. So funny. Anyways, unlike you, my future job requires me to study hardcore. I’ll leave on this note, practise and debut. Arasseo?
Min Hye: Yes madam!
You: Bye.
Min Hye: Bye.

-----------End of phone call----------

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I sighed as put down my phone and stared at my homework. Aish… no matter how much I read through the work, only half of it sticks into my head. How the heck am I meant to get a good score for the University exam if I can’t remember the work?

I messed me hair up in frustration, I didn’t even care that it took me about half an hour to do this morning. Aigoo… Min Hye is so lucky… she has the voice and everything.

“Oh well, it’s back to work.” I sighed as picked up my pen.

“Noona! Can I borrow this?”

I turned around and saw Ricky holding my camera. “Yah Yoo Chang Hyun, don’t you know how to knock?”

“Noona!” Ricky looked at me with his eyes wide open, “It’s Yoo Ricky. Yoo Ricky.”

“Pshh. Why are you so worked up about it Yoo Chang Hyun?” I .

Ricky walked towards me and pouted. Oh my gosh… he’s going all cute little brother on me. “Noona…” he shook my arm and did the puppy eyes, “Are you not calling me Ricky because I went into your room without asking?”

Aish this kid, I smiled at my dongsaeng’s cuteness, “Aigoo… is my dongsaeng upset because I didn’t call him Ricky?”

Ricky nodded his head and did the cute face.

“Yah, what kind of 15 year old boy does cute faces to his noona?”

“Well, I’m practising to be an actor so I have to be versatile.”

“Right… of course you were.”

“Noona, don’t doubt me. I’ll become an actor one day.”

“One day might be the day when you’re 70 and they need someone to play a grandpa.”

Ricky looked at me and pouted, “I’m wounded. I’m so wounded. At least I chase my dreams. You used to want to be an actress and now, you’re studying to be a pharmacist?”

“I’m chasing a realistic dream, a dream with a concrete future and a soft landing. Acting on the other hand, not so much.” I frowned.

“But if you become an actress, we could be the awesome acting siblings. How awesome would that be? Imagine us acting like this on a sitcom or a drama or something.”

“Alright, Ricky, why don’t you go and do what you were doing before you came into my room with knocking.” I shooed him away.

“Thanks for the camera noona.” Ricky hugged me and turned away but then I hooked my finger in the hoodie of his jumper and pulled him back.

“Noona! Are you trying to kill me?”

“I forgot to ask, what are you going to do with my camera?” I said as I fixed his jumper.

“Aish… you’re so bipolar, one moment trying to kill me, next moment you’re so nice to me.”

I glared at him.

“I’m going to take a few selca pics and post them up online.”

“Why are you using my camera? Where’s your camera?”

“Well,” Ricky paused for a little bit, “I just finished showering and my hair looked really good and I decided to take a picture and whoops! I dropped my camera onto the wet floor and the rest is history.”

I looked at Ricky, “Kill my camera and you will be history.”

“Arasseo, arasseo. Can I go now?”

“Yeah, just return the camera by tomorrow.”

“Thank you noona!”

I sighed as I looked back down at my homework, at very realistic dream.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~