For the fans!

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

You were at the library when you saw Sungyeol studying alone at a table. You quietly walked up to him from behind and tapped him on the shoulder. He was about to scream when you quickly covered his mouth so he ended up squealing a little bit.

You chuckled, “Hey dolphin boy.”

“Yah… you scared the heck out of me.”

“You’re scared of everything…”

“No I’m not…”

“Really? Because I remember watching a variety and you had to go into a haunted house kind of thing and you were screaming so much, the dogs in our neighbourhood started barking.”

“It was a variety show; they made me seem like the scared-cute guy. It’s my character.”

“Then what was up with the squeal back then?” you said as you grabbed one of Sungyeol’s book and lightly flicked through it.

“I thought you were a fan so I had to keep in character.”

“Pshh… as if. Anyways, how’s the studying going?”

“Well, since university hasn’t started yet, I decided to get a head start so that if I do miss out on any classes, it would be easier for me to catch up.”

“Ahhh…” you nodded your head.

“I just remembered something, on the day that you did the entrance exam, you just walked away and I couldn’t find you afterwards…”

“I’m sorry, but you’re the one that made me upset.”

“Well, I was trying to find you to apologise.”

“I’ll just have to take your word for it then.”

“Hey, you know what?”

“No, I don’t know…”

“You know the speed rapper girl?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, apparently she used to be a YG trainee.”

“Really? How you do you know that?”

“Well the people on the net know a lot of things.” Sungyeol smiled.

“Next you know, they’ll reveal her name.” you pretended to joke.

“Oh they do. That’s what I was going to talk to you about.”

You gulped, “Really? Why are we always talking about her?”

“Not always, anyways, I don’t know why but she reminds you of me.”

You eyes widened, “What?”

Sungyeol shook his head and smacked it, “Sorry, I meant, she reminds me of you. Not you of me. The studying is getting to me.”

“So what’s her name?” you asked with a lot of curiosity.

“Ha! So now you want to talk about her. I knew you couldn’t hold in your curiosity any longer. If my memory serves me right, it’s Sun Kye.”

“S-Sun Kye?”

“Yeah. Anyways, let’s change subjects.”

You let a small sigh.

“I know, you want to keep talking about her but I have to ask you something before I forget.”

“Okay.”

“If you are to go to Seoul Uni, what else are you going to study besides pharmacy?”

“Umm… I’m not sure… for fun; I’m taking a class in literature.”

Sungyeol looked at you with an are-you-serious look. “For fun?”

“What? My career is in pharmacy but I’m doing literature which has nothing to do with it.” You laughed. “I’m so rebel.”

“Whoa! No way!” Sungyeol played along with you. “But anyways, why don’t you rebel some more and do an acting class with me?”

“What? I’m not doing that.” you shook your head.

“What? Why not? I’m doing that class.”

“Well good for you but I don’t want to.”

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders, “Fine, you’re just too chicken to do the course.”

“What? You take that back…”

“No, you take that back.”

“Take what back?”

“Come on… do the course with me…”

You stood up, “You know, the only thing I want back is the time I wasted on this conversation.” You smiled.

Sungyeol stood up and quickly packed up his things. “Dang it, why aren’t the book fitting?”

Sungyeol finally packed up and ran after you. You were walking on the streets when Sungyeol caught up to you and tapped you behind the shoulder. You flinched and turned around.

“Oh dear god!” you put your hand on your chest, “How the heck did you get here so quickly?”

Sungyeol smiled, “Long legs.”

“Right…” you nodded your head.

“What? It’s true. I raise the height average for my group, if I was to leave, which is never, the group’s height average would drop dramatically.”

“Well let’s just say every time I stand next to you, I feel like I’m standing next to Hagrid from Harry Potter.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Sungyeol looked at you with a confused look.

“Whatever.”

Sungyeol let out a sigh, “Seriously, what’s wrong? I’m tall, I’m good looking, what else can you ask for?”

“Hmm… you’re not that ripped.” You smirked.

“What?” Sungyeol asked in a worried tone, “Is it because of my chubby cheeks? I can’t lose my chubby cheeks, my fans love them. Wait, or is it because of my-”

You shook your head and started walking. Sungyeol followed you while still complaining.

“Not everyone can pull off baby fat, I mean, I’d like to see your brother at the age of 19 pull it off and also in my defence, the fans love it.”

“Yeah, yeah, it’s the cheeks.” You answered like you wanted him to stop talking.

“What?” Sungyeol cupped his face with his hands, “you don’t like my cheeks? What’s wrong with them? Didn’t I just say my fans love it?”

You sat down on the seats at the bus stop and sighed as you listened to Sungyeol’s complaining.