So many things happening.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

Title: Min Hye terminates contract with CUBE

                News came out recently that rookie rapper; Choi Min Hye has terminated her contract with CUBE Entertainment on the 17th March. Representatives from CUBE released this statement,

“Yes, it’s true that we have cancelled our contract with Min Hye. Due to the lack of success from her past two promotions, she has decided that it is best for her career if she went back to training but under a different company that would cater more to her musical needs. All we can do is hope that Min Hye does well in her new company and that she’ll be back in the music scene better than now.”

Min Hye has posted a message on her me2DAY regarding the matter,

“I’m sorry to my fans, family and especially CUBE. This is the last message I’ll post as a CUBE artist… as of the 17th of March, I terminated my contract because I think that I’m still lacking some skills in rapping and I need time to improve. Please understand my absence from the music industry; I will come back better and stronger.”

It seems like this is the result of her failure to compete against her best friend, Jenny. I know this sounds bad but I’m just wondering if this has ruined their friendship in anyway. Oh well, best of luck to Min Hye and I hope (?) to see her make a comeback soon.

-----------

Title: “We aren’t good terms anymore,” says Min Hye.

                We all know about Min Hye and Jenny being like best friends before they debuted but it seems like that friendship is no more. On a recent interview with Choi Min Hye, she revealed that because of the lack of success that she had and the rising fame of Jenny, she has resulted to go back to training.

                She said, “It hasn’t been long since I debuted and I was really the centre of talk on Korean music websites but then all of a sudden all the talk was about this mysterious speed rapper… at first I didn’t know that it was Jenny and the only thing I knew about the speed rapper was that she was competing against me in a YG audition 8 years ago.”

She then went on to express her jealously towards Jenny, “It’s true, I was jealous of her and I still am. Despite she’s my hoobae, she’s gotten much more recognition than me and she kind of stole my spot light so yeah, I don’t like it … I never knew she was the secret speed rapper until she made her me2DAY account. I was upset with that but soon I got over it. The last straw for me was when her popularity raised more than mine did so naturally, I got further away from her.”

It seems like she’s doesn’t like to be part of someone else’s shadow.

---------------A few weeks later-----------------

“Anneonghaseyo,” you bowed to the camera as you waved the cue cards in your hands, “I’m the speed rapper, Jenny and today, I will be hosting… Mnet’s Infinite Spirit.”

You smiled at the camera and looked down at the card, “I just finished my performance on M! Countdown and I’m now here to meet up with the Infinite members. Shh… they don’t know that they’re filming this so let’s go and see what the members are up to.” You said before walking down the hallway to Infinite’s room.

You reached the door and you pointed to the sign, “Oh! Teen Top and Infinite are sharing the same dressing room.”

You knocked onto the door and Min Soo opened the door, “Oh! Jenny, why are you here? And what’s up with the cameras?”

“I’m here because I’m hosting a new show with Infinite.”

The Infinite members, especially Sungyeol, quickly got up from the sofa and walked towards you.

“Anneonghaseyo,” you bowed as you stepped into the dressing room.

“Anneonghaseyo, we are Infinite!” they said into the camera.

“You probably don’t know this but I’m actually here to host your new show Infinite Spirit!” you said excitedly.

“Awww…” you heard someone moan, you turned around and saw Ricky pouting.

Dong Woo laughed, “Sorry but this is Infinite Spirit not Teen Top Spirit.”

Ricky walked up to you and stood in between you and Sungyeol. “It wouldn’t be Teen Top Spirit; it would be Teen Top Luv.”

Sungyeol laughed as he put his arm around Ricky’s shoulder, “We can always make in Infinite Teen Spirit Luv.”

Everyone laughed. “I’m sorry Ricky ah, but this isn’t your show,” you said as you patted him on the shoulder.

“We’re so sorry, we’ll take Ricky away now,” said Min Soo as he pulled Ricky away.

---------At the end of filming----------

-------Phone call-------

You: Hello!
Sungyeol: You could have told me you were hosting for Infinite’s show.
You: I couldn’t, otherwise you wouldn’t be surprised.
Sungyeol: Okay, I’m slightly offended by that because I’m an actor. I can act surprised.
You: Just like how you can ACT natural?
Sungyeol: Yes. No. Wait… yes…
You: *laughs* So why are you calling me today?
Sungyeol: I was calling to tell you that our dorms that we’re going to be staying at while we’re going to University are like ten metres apart.
You: Really?
Sungyeol: Yeah, I went to check at the University today and I so that you’re in dorm A and I’m in dorm B.
You: So glad you’re checking for my name.
Sungyeol: Oh, and your room mate is an exchange student who is like out most of the time.
You: How did you find this out?
Sungyeol: I have my ways.
You: Let me guess, you spoke engrish with them?
Sungyeol: So sad… how could you say that to your boyfriend?
You: I’m sorry.
Sungyeol: Oh, and since I’m such a good boyfriend, I’m going to let you be number one.
You: Huh?
Sungyeol: Infinite’s promotions are ending soon. So that means you don’t have to worry so much. You can now be number one.
You: *laughs*
Sungyeol: Sorry, I have to go…
You: It’s okay. You have schedules; now go before you are late.
Sungyeol: But I don’t want to say goodbye…
You: Don’t, I’ll just hang up.
Sungyeol: What? No! Don’t hang up on me, I love you.
You: I love you too but you have schedules, now go.
Sungyeol: Bye bye.
You: Bye.

-------End of phone call-------