Graduation Day

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Title: Jenny the Speed rapper introduces herself and is receiving a lot of attention.

It seems like Jenny wants to go back into the music industry. Just 4 days ago, netizens found Jenny’s newly made Me2DAY within a few hours (yes, netizens are that fast but honestly, who’s surprised?) and on her me2DAY was a link to a YouTube video of her introducing herself. This video was done in a way to imitate the video that we posted on a previous article. Just like in the old video, this video also had an idol guest, in this case, it being INFINITE’s Sungyeol. Jenny teased fans with only a snippet of her speed rapping and seemed disappointed that someone leaked out the video.

According to some, Jenny’s rapping could possibly be one of the fastest in the world. Speaking of the world, Jenny has sparked interests from many rappers, like Eminem, Jay-z, Benjamin and Savannah (OutKast) and our very own Outsider with of them wanting to see a full clip of her and also many Hip Hop companies want to sign with her.

Many people left comments on the video like; “Whoa! You’ve grown so much now!”, “You’re still so pretty.”, “YG must be regretting it real bad to let you go”, “How did you and Sungyeol meet?”, “Whoa, so many celebrity friends! I’m so jealous.”, “I’m so jealous…”, “Oh! You’re only 19? Why does your face still look the same?”, “We’re the same age, but for some reason, I feel older…)=”

Stayed tune for more information about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa… was that really an article about me? I know it sounds really self-centred, but I actually do believe it that I have all those people wanting to hear me rap.

I went back to the homepage and scrolled up to look for new posts and yepp, I found another article about me. I sure am popular these days. Ahahaha.

Title: Teen Top’s Ricky’s sister is Jenny?

Ricky posted a few comments on his me2DAY saying things like, “Aigoo TT_TT How come you get all the attention? [pouts]”, “Hmph! You didn’t even mention me…”, “Noona… you don’t even acknowledge me…” and “Why is it him of all people that you chose?”

Fans got worried and thought that he was talking about an older girlfriend or something so they replied to his messages, “Oppa, it’s okay…you still have us.”, “I didn’t know idols were allowed to date.”, “Who knew such a young boy would already have been stealing a noona’s heart.”

To which Ricky responded, “Ahahaha, I don’t have a girlfriend! Although I would like one… but I’m too young for one XD I’m upset because of my noona. She recently became a hit in the K-Pop world and yet she not once has she acknowledge me… I’m sad… noona… why?”

Fans began to interrogate Ricky, “Oh, who is she?”, “She is debuting in a group?”, “How old is she?”

Ricky’s noona turns out to be none other than the speed rapper, Jenny. She posted a photo of her and her brother with the caption, “I’m posting this picture because my dongsaeng wants me to acknowledge him. Hmm… this picture was when I was 7 and Ricky was 4. Ahh… The good times when I used to be taller…” She later posted a message saying, “There Yoo Chang Hyun, I acknowledge you as my annoying little brother XD.”

Fans did the math and-

“Jenny! Let’s go! You’ll be late for your graduation!” my dad shouted out.

“Neh! I’ll be right there!” I quickly turned off my computer and walked out of my room. Damn… I couldn’t even finish reading the article.

“Aigoo, straighten up your uniform. Today is an important day.” My mum straightened out my uniform but I moved her hand away, “You don’t have to worry, my uniform is very straight, you spent 2 hours ironing it again and again. Umma, I’m just really glad that you didn’t disintegrate my uniform.”

My mum was about to hit me but then stopped, “No, that’d ruined the uniform.”

“Come on, you two are taking so long. Let’s go.”

I smiled as I grabbed my name tag and walked towards the door. “Umma, can you put this on for me?”

“Aigoo, you can do this in the car, we might be late for the graduation.”

“Appa, don’t worry. We won’t be late.” I said as I ran to the car.

“Jenny ah! You’re going to wrinkle your uniform.” My mum ran after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at school and I walked towards the school hall, as soon as I walked in, the other students started taking photos of me and I didn’t know what to do but luckily, just a little after I walked in, Min Soo walked in with his parents and some of the students moved over to him. He looked at me and gave me a look which I translated as, ‘This is how you do it’. I nodded my head and watched him as he smiled and bowed to everyone. I looked back to the students taking pictures and smiled and waved at them as I walked down the path.

“Jenny, we’re going to sit over here, make sure to look our way when you’re up there.” My mum said before walking to the seats. I walked to over to my assigned seat and sat down.

“Hey Jenny! You look so beautiful today!” said Min Soo’s ex-girlfriend, the one before Min Hye. She was someone I despised, like with a deep hatred, not only was she your typical queenka that you read about in stories but she is also a backstabbing, two faced… argh… I can’t say that… if I talk bad about her, I’d only be like what she is. All I can say is that she started being the way she is is because I took her seat in class last year. Yepp… very pitiful and pathetic but she still is one of the most feared people in the school…

I gritted my teeth and smiled, “Oh hey!” I waved at her (gosh… I really don’t like her) and smiled before turning my head back to the front of the stage. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Jung Ho.

“Oh hey Jung Ho.”

Jung Ho smiled at me, “Well, who knew that there was such a fierce rapper beneath all that nerd?”

I scrunched up my face and flicked him on the hand, “Tell me Jung Ho, is that ‘fierce rapper’ or ‘nerd’?” I smirked.

Jung Ho laughed as he held onto his hand, “The real you.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~