Just friendly rivalry

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

It's Lunar New Year tomorrow!! = ) I hope everyone will have a good new year XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So where do you live?” Sungyeol asked you.

“Unfortunately for us, up that very steep road.”

“You serious?”

“Don’t look at me; I’m not the person who bought it.”

After climbing up the very steep hill, you finally reached your house. You took your arm off Sungyeol’s shoulder and took out the keys from your bag.

“Here, I’ll open the door for you.” Sungyeol took the keys from you, “Which key is it?”

“This one.” You pointed to the house key.

Sungyeol opened the door and let you in first, “See, aren’t I a gentleman?”

“You are so blunt. And not that much of a gentleman, you made me put my arm around your shoulders and look at you, you’re like 10cm taller than me so the whole time, I had to like go on my tippy toes.”

“Sorry…”

“Oh so is this your friend Jenny?” your mother asked.

You took your arm off Sungyeol and looked at your mum, “Yeah. We met at the library.”

“Aigoo! What happened? Were you in a fight?” your mum walked up to you.

“We fell down the stairs of the library.”

“Aigoo… why don’t you two sit down and I’ll get the medicine.” Your mum went off to get the medicine.

“Oh noona! Who’s this?” Ricky asked as soon as he walked out of his room.

“Ricky, this is Sungyeol. Infinite’s Sungyeol.”

“Anneonghaseyo.” Sungyeol bowed.

“Anneonghaseyo. I’m Ricky. Teen Top’s Ricky.” Ricky glared at Sungyeol and Sungyeol glared back.

You stood there looking at the two until you saw your mum come out, “Oh umma! Thanks for the medicine.” You quickly took it, “Umma, don’t worry, Sungyeol will be sleeping in Ricky’s room.”

“Oh, okay. Has he told his parents yet?”

“He called his manager and his manager said it was okay.”

“Alright, as long as an adult agrees I’m fine with it.” Your mum smiled, “I’m going back to bed, it was nice meeting you Sungyeol.”

“Same for me.” Sungyeol bowed.

“Noona are you serious? He’s sleeping in my room?” Ricky asked as soon as your mum got into your parent’s room.

“Yes. I understand this little rivalry you two are having but just don’t have it when I’m around okay?” you said as you stood up. “Ow!”

“Noona, are you okay?”, “Are you okay?” Ricky and Sungyeol asked at the same time.

You smiled, “Oh, the effect of rolling down the library stairs is still here.”

“Noona, what happened?”

You looked at Sungyeol and smiled, “Oh, just us two being clumsy.”

Sungyeol mouthed ‘thank you’ and you mouthed back ‘you are welcome’ before walking into your room. After walking into your room and putting on the medicine, you got into bed closed your eyes.

“Ahh!” you heard a scream from Ricky’s room and you limped your way to his room.

“Aish! That hurt!”

“No! You’re just a wuss!”

“Watch your mouth, I’m older and I’m your sunbae!”

“Whatever, Teen Top will beat Infinite!”

“In your dreams.”

You opened the door and saw Ricky rubbing the medicine on Sungyeol who was shirtless. You gasped as you quickly closed the door.

“Jenny, what’s wrong?” your mum asked.

“Nothing, just some friendly rivalry between two idol group.” You smiled awkwardly.

“Okay, just tell them to keep it quiet. Your dad has work tomorrow.”

“Neh umma.” You smiled nervously as you watched your mum walk back into the bedroom.

You slowly turned around and knocked on the door, “Does every single person in that room have a shirt on?”

“Yes.”

“Are the only skin exposed the arms, face and possibly neck?” you asked.

The door opened and Ricky rolled his eyes at you, “Noona, everyone here is unexposed.”

“Whew, okay. I just came to check up on the arguing.” You tried to look past Ricky.

“Noona, we’re fine. You can go now. It’s time to for you to go to bed.” Ricky moved over to cover your view of Sungyeol.

“Really?” you stretched your neck out, “That’s good to know. So then what’s up with the shouting?”

Ricky moved over and covered your view, “Noona, he doesn’t even have abs.” Ricky whispered to you.

“Really?” You whispered to him, “I didn’t get to see… it just happened all too fast… I wish I could have had another look.”

“Noona!” Ricky shouted out.

You laughed, “Alright, I’m just joking with you. Good night guys.” You said as you waved goodbye.

“Good night Jenny!” “Good night noona!” Ricky and Sungyeol tried to say it louder than the other.