I do/don't deserve to be famous.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

Title:  Jenny and Min Hye went head to head on Music Bank.

With Min Hye’s comeback and Jenny’s debut into the music scene, it seems like these two best friends will be completely for the top. With both getting on stage on the 25/2 which is on Jenny’s birthday (Happy Birthday Jenny!!!), it seems that both of their concepts are alike. Both are going for the cute rapper image which is quite unusual for rappers but it doesn’t matter because I’m loving the cute concept. Despite the fact that these two are having the same concept and are competing for the top, these two besties are definitely on good terms.

Jenny came onto stage with a cute yet powerful performance. Since it was her debut performance, many were amazed by her professionalism and the scandal was nonexistent. Min Hye’s performance also started strong but that confidence slowly went away after she got tongue tied during one of the verse. She was praised for her professionalism.

Let’s hope the best for these two besties!!

~~~~~Min Hye’s POV~~~~~

“How can someone who has just debuted get higher praise then you?” my manager scolded me.

I looked down as I dared not to have contact with him.

“You know, I’m in big trouble with you. You let you have an early comeback and you said you got it all under wraps and now…” my manager let out a sound of frustration.

“I-I’m”

“We’re not making a lot of profits, in fact, that best friend of yours is earning about 5 times as much as you and she’s number 9 while you’re number 25. How does that make sense when she received less training than you, she’s from a less popular company than you.”

I furrowed my eyebrows as I bit my bottom lip. Why is she more popular than me? I made the scandal to make her unpopular but why is she doing the complete opposite?

“Oppa, I don’t know why this is happening. I tried; I put in so much effort…”

“Don’t you get it? You’re doing it all wrong. Every other artist here is close to one another except you. You’re only close to the BEAST members. But with the other trainees, Gina and 4minute members, you’re not close at all.”

What is he trying to say?

“So…”

“So, for me to keep staying, you either have to go back to training or leave the company because one, your personality is really bad, two, you’re not close to most of the artists here and three, you never listen to me. Not once have you ever followed my rules.”

“That’s so embarrassing! I’m not doing that!”

I lost it. I couldn’t go back to training. How can I? That would mean I’m incapable and I’m not that. How dare he says that I’m not good enough to compete with Jenny…

“Don’t argue. We both know that the only reason why you debuted was that your demo tape wasn’t completely you.”

“But I deserve to be famous!” I breathed heavily as I tried to control my anger.

~~~~~~End of Min Hye’s POV~~~~~

-------------Phone call------------

Ricky+Sungyeol: Hey Jenny!
You: Hello Ricky, hey Sungyeol!
Ricky: Ha! She said my name first.
Sungyeol: That’s because you’re the cry baby.
Ricky: You’re the one with the baby fat.
You: *laughs* Well, why are you two on the same phone and why are you two calling me?
Ricky: Well, that’s because we’re sharing the same changing room and we can’t really go over to your room so that’s why we called.
Sungyeol: Happy Birthday!
Ricky: We agreed to say it together!
Sungyeol: Well too bad!
Ricky: Noona!
Sungyeol: Jenny!
You: Okay, you know what would be nice? If you two just stopped arguing.
Ricky+Sungyeol: We’re just joking with you. We’re actually like friends.
You: Is that so?
Ricky+Sungyeol: Yepp.
Sungyeol: SO anyways, we were watching your perf on the TV in the dressing room and you were awesome!
Ricky: Yeah, awesome!
Sungyeol: You were hot! Like surface of the sun hot!
Ricky: Eww… that’s my noona you’re talking about.
You: Thank you Sungyeol… and Ricky, when you get a girlfriend, you’ll know what Sungyeol’s talking about.
Ricky: I’m so proud of you, you’re finally famous!
Sungyeol: She was always a star to me…
Ricky: Seriously?
You: I don’t think I deserve to be famous! I mean, I-I just can’t believe it.
Ricky+Sungyeol: You definitely deserved it! Whoa! We said that at the same time and it wasn’t rehearsed!! High five!!
You: *laughs* Alright. I’ll leave you two to your high-fiving. By guys!
Ricky+Sungyeol: Oh what?! Oh! We did it again! High-five!
You: *laughs*

---------End of phone call---------