They're not old

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“So this is the famous Jenny.” said MC Sniper as he walked up to me.

“Anneonghaseyo.” I bowed. Whoa... Sungyeol was right… but when he said old, I was expecting like 40 but MC Sniper sunbae is young. Ahahaha I want to imagine Sungyeol’s face when I tell them that the people in the company aren’t old. Imagine if I said that age is just a number… Kekeke.

“Starstruck?” MC Sniper asked.

I stared at him and nodded my head, “A little bit…”

MC Sniper smiled as he clapped his hands together, “So are you here to join the company or to tell me the bad news?”

I smiled, “I’m here to tell you guys that… I want to be part of Snipersound nation.”

“For real? What did your parents say?”

“Well my parents said yes and since I’m now 20 years old, *In Korean years* I think I can say yes for myself. So today I’m here to discuss some things before I sign on the dotted line.”

“Alright, but one thing first, can we take a photo? I so have to put this on Twitter.”

I laughed because I wasn’t sure how to react, “Umm… sure.”

MC Sniper took out his phone and I posed for the camera with him.

“You know, you don’t have to worry so much. You can just call us oppa or…” MC Sniper moved closer to my ear, “or… just call some people here ajhussis if you want to.”

“Yah! I heard that!” someone wrapped their arm around MC Sniper sunbae’s neck. I chuckled a little as I watched them.

“Gosh, not in front of the trainee.”

“Oh!” The man let go of MC Sniper’s neck and smiled at me, “Hello Jenny, it’s so nice to meet you! Welcome to Snipersound. I’m Illinit if you don’t already know.”

“I know this probably doesn’t sound original but I’m a big fan of everyone from Snipersound.” I smiled. I swear, none of the sunbaes look old. I don’t know what Sungyeol was on about…

“Nah, it’s been a while since we’ve had a female fan.” Illinit sunbae laughed.

Whoa, I’ve always thought that rappers would be tough but they seem so happy and they’re joking around. Kind of reminds me of Sung Hyun oppa.

“So Jenny, where did your stage name come from?”

“Oh, there’s no big meaning behind it. It’s just that Ji Yong sunbae from Big Bang gave it to me while I was trainee in YG and I kept it because well… I look like the sort of person who would have the name ‘Jenny’.”

“You’re definitely different. You know, when I first saw a picture of you, I didn’t think that you were a rapper! I genuinely thought you were an actress.”

“Looks can be deceiving.” I smiled, “Well, acting is also another area that I like. I plan to do some acting as well because that’s what I wanted to be originally.”

“Ahhh… so when did you discover that you were good at rapping?”

“Umm…”

“It sounds like we’re on a talk show, Jenny sshi, why don’t you sit down and we’ll interview you.”

I laughed as I walked over to a seat and sat down. “Umm… I know I’m a rapper and everything but I’m a little bit slow when it comes to being fierce when rapping.” I said nervously.

“Don’t worry, since you want to be an actress, we won’t ruin your cutesy good image so we won’t give you any lyrics that are like… too much. Everyone has their limits and after we see you practise and get to know you more, we’ll know.”

“Ahh… so I’ll have to cute image like E.via?”

“I guess… but I think talent wise, you’re better, we’ve watched a video of you and I think that you’re the fastest rapper around.”

My face went red. I’ve never heard any comments like that in a while… “Really? How fast do I rap?”

MC Sniper and Illinit sunbae looked at each other and furrowed their eyebrows before looking at me, “Well, as much as we hate to say it, rapping skills wise, you’re even better than us.”

I smiled widely as I tried to hide in my happiness. This is amazing, for once; this is beginning to be my story.

“But don’t go all arrogant on us.” Illinit sunbae narrowed his eyes at me in a joking manner.

“No sir!” I said as I raised my hand up to my forehead and made a determined face.

My phone then rang and I saw that it was from Ricky. I looked up at MC Sniper and Illinit sunbae with an apologetic look.

“Nah, it’s okay.” They waved their hands, “We’ve talked and we’ve gotten to know each other and I know I shouldn’t be judging you already, but I know you’re a determined person. I don’t think there’s much more to say, when I get the contract ready, I’ll make someone call you straight away so don’t worry about anything. Just go to your next appointment.”

“Thank you for already making me feel at home.”

“Well no probs. Now go and answer that call before that person gets upset.”

“Good bye MC Sniper and Illinit sunbae.” I said as I walked out of the room and walked into the elevator.

---------Phone call---------

Me: Yellow Ricky!
Ricky: Blue Jenny!
Me: So why did you call me my cute dongsaeng?
Ricky: Why are you speaking in a happy tone my fast talking noona? Are you with him right now?
Me: I’m in the elevator.
Ricky: With him?!
Me: *laughs* Yes, his aura is constantly with me all the time.
Ricky: Eww… I feel like vomiting… you don’t know how curled up my toes and fingers are.
Me: Well then why did you call me?
Ricky: No reason in particular, I was just calling… I just heard that you were joining a company with ALL male artists… you know… I was just… calling to ask how you were… and stuff.
Me: And stuff? Seriously, how can you be an actor if you’re so bad at lying?
Ricky: I’m sorry Miss I’m-such-an-all-rounder and I’m good at everything I do.
Me: Yoo Chang Hyun, I’m-such-an-all-rounder and I’m good at everything I do mean the same thing.
Ricky: Just stay away from that guy.
Me: What?
Ricky: Noona… don’t act as if you don’t know.
Me: Alright, the elevator is about to stop so I’m going to hang up now. Bye Ricky.
Ricky: Bye noona…
*Background. Teen Top: Noona~*
Ricky: HYUNG!!

----------End of phone call-----------

Aww… Ricky and Teen Top are so cute! I wouldn’t mind it if they sang ‘Noona neomu yeppeo’ to me.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~