Almost busted.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I got onto the bus with Sungyeol and he finally stopped complaining.

“Hey…” Sungyeol said quietly.

“What?”

“Where are we going?”

“I don’t where WE are going but I’M going home.”

“What? And study more?”

“Well, I’m going to quote you, ‘I decided to get a head start so that if I do miss out on any classes, it would be easier for me to catch up.’”

“Whoa… your memory is awesome.”

“I know. No need to tell me.”

“Oh, I have an idea!” Sungyeol smiled.

“What?”

“Oh, so you’re interested, how about I take you a place where I love to go the most.”

I rolled my eyes, “Is it your practice room?”

“What? How did you know?”

“I’ve read too many fanfics to not know.” I said as I rested my chin on my hand.

“Ha!”

I jumped in my seat a little bit.

“You are wrong; I’m going to take you to Infinite dorm.”

“What? Why?” I asked in surprised tone. Okay, so maybe I have a tiny bit of a dirty mind.

“So the Infinite members can meet you.”

I scoffed, “What? Am I meeting the brothers in law?”

Sungyeol laughed, “You wish. Man… you so want to date me.”

I roll my eyes at Sungyeol, “No, you so want to date me.”

Sungyeol rubbed his chin, “Nah… you’re not what I’m looking for.”

I narrowed my eyes at Sungyeol, “I don’t care. My favourite member in Infinite is Woo Hyun.”

“Well I like Min Hye better.”

I immediately went sad; it’s been two weeks since I pushed him away. I’m just happy that he hasn’t shown the sadness while promoting. Strange… usually after a week or so, I would over the guy and that’s when I still see that guy and Min Hye together. I can’t believe that I’m still not over him. It’s not like I can now date Hyunseung oppa… I told Min Hye that she could go after him, anyways, if I did start to go out with Hyunseung oppa, he would somehow magically fall for Min Hye.

“Yah… are you angry at me? I was only joking…”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Sungyeol and pretended to be angry at him. “Of course you, I’ll take your word on it then.”

“Awww… come on… Okay, let’s just say that I’ll pick you over Min Hye on all aspects.”

I wish, the only thing I beat Min Hye in is that I’m smarter than she is.

“Really? Well, how about singing? I’m pretty sure I’m tone deaf.”

“I can’t really judge because I haven’t heard you sing yet.”

I glared at Sungyeol.

“Lucky this bus is going on the way to my dorm.” Sungyeol laughed nervously.

“Hey, for an idol, you sure have a lot of time on your hands. And you just debuted as well, aren’t you meant to be practicing like crazy?”

“Yeah, but today’s my day off. My manager said, ‘you can go to the practice room if you want to’ and I didn’t want to so I went to the library instead.” Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

“So anyways, why are you taking me to your dorm?”

“Nah, I lied. I’m not taking you to my dorm, the members would say things. I’m going to take you to an acting class.”

“Why?” I asked in an upset tone.

“I want to convince you to ditch your so called fun literature and join have an acting class.”

I let out a sigh, “I don’t need to join, I can already act.”

“You can act?”

“Of course I can act.” I looked at Sungyeol straight in the eye without blinking, “Now tell, was I acting or telling the truth?”

Sungyeol bit his bottom lip, “Hmm… I don’t know…”

I gave him a victory smile.

“Wait! Let me think over this… if you were acting… then that means you were lying about the fact that you can act, which defeats the purpose of you saying that… if you were telling the truth… than you are good at acting… which then means that you lied…. This defeats the purpose of you saying that…” Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he fixed his beanie.

I shook my head as I say the bus slowly stop, Sungyeol and I stood up and got off the bus. I decided to put Sungyeol out of his misery.

“I was telling the truth.” I said as I patted Sungyeol’s back.

“Oh! I knew it!” Sungyeol punched his first in the air and kept it there. I walked up to him and pulled his arm down with quite a struggle because he was taller and he was stronger than me.

I was walking when Sungyeol stopped me. “How did you know that there acting place here?”

Crap! I wonder if my acting can get me out of this…

“I saw an ad for acting classes and there were quite a few in this area.” I nodded my head.

“Ha! You’re lying. You’ve been here before. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.” Sungyeol said to me as if he was telling off a little kid.

“I was just giving you another chance to redeem yourself.”

“Thank you.” Sungyeol smiled as he patted me on the back.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~