Jenny is happy, what about you Min Hye?

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

“One, two, three, four.” You were counting the steps while dancing.

“Wassup Jenny?!” The guys in your company came in.

“Oh! Oppa!” you and your dance trainer stopped. You furrowed your eyebrows as you pointed to MC Sniper, “Why are you here?”

“Well, we have great news for you.” Illinit said to you.

“You’re going to debut!” L.E.O smiled at you.

Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth.

“And we’re going to be in it!” MC Sniper said as he jumped up happily.

“What?” you asked in a confused tone, “How?”

“Well, your debut concept is Snow White.” L.E.O smiled.

“What? Snow White?”

Illinit nodded his head, “We’re going to make a guest appearance as the dwarves in the music video.”

You laughed, “I can’t wait to film the music video.”

“I can’t wait until you rap the lyrics. We all worked on the song.”

“Oh! Who’s going to be my prince charming?” you smiled.

They all looked at you in a protective way, “We have thought about that and that’s why we put in a twist and you won’t find out until we film it.”

You narrowed your eyes at them, “That’s cruel…”

“Well, I guess it’s time to go and learn those lyrics.” Illinit put his hands on your shoulder and led you out of the room.

“What? But I have to practise the dance.” You said as you pointed to your dance trainer.

Your dance trainer shooed you away, “Jenny ah, just go. I have to go and continue working on the choreography for it.”

“Oppa! You knew about it too?”

“Alright, now that you have his permission, let’s go!” they all pulled you out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Jenny set to have an official debut soon.

                With her huge success with her song, ‘This is for you’, the world’s fastest rapper is now going to officially debut. Snipersound Company released a statement saying:

“Hello, this is Snipersound Company, after seeing Jenny’s ability to perform on stage so comfortably, we’ve decided to let her debut officially into the music industry.”

Jenny was just as excited and jumped straight to her me2DAY:

“I AM SO EXCITED! I just saw the lyrics to song!!! And they were… very… cutesy… O.O But whatever, I’m cool with it because the track is awesome. I can be cute right??? Well… I’ll learn how to be cute. XD”

Comments:

#1: Whoa! I couldn’t get enough of ‘This is for you’ and now she’s going to debut? Whoa!!!!! So excited!!
#2: Cute image? I’m looking forward to this!
#3: Jenny ah, oppa believes that you don’t have to learn to be cute. You’re already so adorable = )

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Yah, Yoo Sun Kye, what are you laughing at?”

I looked up from my phone and smiled at Min Hye, “I was reading an article about me on the net, and I just started reading the comments.”

“Really? Let me read some.” Min Hye took my phone and started reading the article. She scrolled down to the comments and I leant over to read it with her. I found where I was up to and started reading.

#4: Can’t wait for this debut!!! Her antis must be dying right now. Ahahaha.
#5: No offence to Min Hye but it seems like Jenny is going to surpass her dramatically.
#6: I agree with #5, even though Min Hye’s from a bigger company, Jenny seems to be better known. Either way, I’m looking forward to Jenny debuting.
#7: Oppa will be waiting for you to debut!!!

I stopped reading and looked up at Min Hye. Her jaws were clamped together and looked like she was having an intense staring competition with my phone. I bit my bottom lip; I didn’t know what to do, Min Hye seems really hurt.

“Min Hye ah… are you okay?”

Min Hye closed her eyes and pursed her lips together. What am I going to do? She seems really upset.

“Min Hye ah… don’t listen to what they say. Obviously you’re more talented, you debut before me.” I tried to make her feel better.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. “I worked hard… I had to go through a lot… why isn’t anyone noticing my talent?”

“I do. Min Hye, you know, I’m here to support you.”

Min Hye coldly handed me her phone, I let out a silent sigh as I watched Min Hye’s knuckles go white as her hands made a fist.

“Min Hye, as your friend, you know I’m always here to support you and you should know that. Not only will I be supporting you but so will everyone else from our school, your family, your fans, the artists from your company. Don’t worry about those comments, they’re written by the minority.”

Min Hye seemed have calmed down a little bit. “I’m sorry Jenny, I have to go. If I want to prove them wrong, then I’m going to have to practise.”

I nodded my head, “Yes, you can do this!”

Gosh… poor Min Hye…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Min Hye’s POV~~~~~

I walked into my house and walked straight to my room.

“Min Hye! There’s a fr-”

“Umma, I’m really sorry. I have a headache, I’m going to rest for a while, please don’t bring me in food. I just ate.” I said as I walked into my room.

I was so upset, how can people start liking her? Wasn’t a dating scandal enough to through her off the wagon? Was does she consistently always climb back on?

“Maybe that’s because I keep helping her up on the wagon.”

I screamed as I saw Jae Ni standing at the doorway. My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. How the hell did she know what I was thinking?

“What are you doing here?” I said breathing heavily.

She smiled innocently at me, “Unni, I’m here to tell you that I know what you’re up to.”

“What do you mean?” I let out a fake laugh and she smiled at me.

I cleared my throat and prepared myself to retaliate whatever she says.

“Jenny unni knows that it’s you.”

“She does? She knew I sent those flowers?” I laughed.

Jae Ni smiled at me as she walked over to the living room. “Mrs Han, I have to go, it seems like Min Hye unni isn’t in the mood for catching up today.” She smiled at my mum.

She and Jenny are in on this? Jenny knows that I did this and yet she still hangs out with me for no reason? What is she up to? What is Jae Ni up to? I ran up to Jae Ni as she was about to open the front door.

“What are you talking about? Does Jenny know?”

“Unni, you’re really funny.” Jae Ni laughed, “I don’t know, all I know is, that I know what you’re up to and I don’t like it.” Jae Ni pouted.

Wait… so does Jenny know or not?

Jae Ni moved closer to me, “Jenny doesn’t know and I’m not going to tell her and you know why? Don’t answer, let me do the honours. Let’s just say that it’ll be more interesting to see wholeheartedly congratulate Jenny unni when she wins an award.”

My eyes were wide open. This girl is really…

“Get well soon unni!” Jae Ni smiled at me.

Why does it seem as if I just screwed up big time?

~~~~~End of Min Hye’s POV~~~~~