To the library!

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Sungyeol’s POV~~~~~

“So where to the library?” Jenny asked.

“So where to the library?” I furrowed my eyebrows. “Does that even make sense?” I laughed.

Jenny punched my arm and took her bag off my shoulders. “Shut up, that happens when I don’t study for a long time.”

I saw the way Jenny spoke on the phone and it looked like she was in a bad mood because of that person. I decided to give her a day off studying and also cheer her up.

“We can’t let that happen now can we?” I put her bag on properly for her.

“What are you doing?”

“We’re going to study today.”

“Okay?”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

“Yah, I know my way to the library.”

I turned to her, “In Seoul National University?”

“Eh?” Jenny looked at me with a surprised face.

“I know that when you come to Seoul National University, you’re going to be hanging out at the library a lot so I think it’s best if you get used to it.”

Jenny smiled as she grabbed my hand and started walking, I swear my whole face went red; I was smiling like an idiot behind my scarf as I followed her to the bus stop.

“So which bus do we take?” Jenny looked up at me.

“Umm… our one comes at around 3:25-ish.” I frowned because I didn’t remember the exact time. “In about 10 minutes?”

Jenny laughed, “Last time we saw each other, it was library, bus than my home; injured with bruises and cuts but today it’s the reversed, my home, bus than library and no injuries.”

I shook my head, “Not really…” I showed her my hand.

“Oh! Did that happen when we were falling down the stairs?” Jenny looked at my hands with a guilty look.

“I was trying to protect you.”

“Or were you trying to get the book off me.”

“What? No.” I shook my head.

“Of course you weren’t. Anyways, don’t exaggerate the situation; you only have small scars on your knuckles. While you’re singing and dancing, I doubt anyone would notice your hands.”

“I try to look like a gentleman and you just crush it into smithereens.”

She scoffed, “Someone get this baby a diaper change.”

“What?” I looked at her with a surprised look. “I am not a baby.”

“Yes you are. Everything is baby-like,” she then furrowed her eyebrows, “Except for the fact you’re really tall and your voice is low but everything else.”

I smiled as I touched my face, “So… you think my skin is like a baby?”

She seemed taken aback by it a little bit, “Well- Yes. A twenty year old baby.” She then glanced somewhere else, “The bus is here.”

I smiled at her as she waited impatiently for the bus door to open.

~~~~~End of Sungyeol’s POV~~~~~

You both got off the bus and your jaw dropped when you saw the university.

“Whoa, it’s bigger than I thought.”

“That’s what she said.” Sungyeol said as he giggled.

You gave him a disgusted look. “You’re not funny.”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”

You shook your head and started walking towards the main building. Sungyeol ran after you and grabbed your hand, “This place is big and you might get lost.”

“This place is big and I could look at a map.” You said as you walked into the main building while still holding onto Sungyeol’s hand.

“Hey, do you know what we look like right now?”

“What?” you said stopping half way up the stairs.

“We look like a CC.” Sungyeol giggled.

“A what?”

“A CC. Campus Couple.”

“Seriously? You got that from watching High Kick didn’t you?”

Sungyeol smiled, “I do like my sitcoms.”

“If it wasn’t for the fact that you have a pass to get in, I would have pushed you down the stairs.” You said as you pulled Sungyeol up the stairs.

“You can’t push me down the stairs; I’m the other half of this CC.”

“Shut up.”