Stop stereotyping.

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

Min Hye looked at you as you walked out and let out a sigh. “She’s always studying.”

“I’m surprised, she’s not wearing glasses.” Said Jun Hyung in a joking tone.

Min Hye whacked his arm, “Oppa, stop stereotyping.”

“Okay. Okay. I was just joking.” Jun Hyung put his hands up, “But wait,”

“What?”

“Does she have like a hidden talent or something? Like singing or dancing or writing lyrics?”

“Or maybe she’s a secret spy!” Dong Woon said in an excited tone.

“Yeah! And maybe she knows kung fu and stuff!”

“And when she finishes a fight with like 20 people, she starts singing ‘everybody was kung fu fighting, those cats were fast as lightning.’” Dong Woon and Jun Hyung sang together.

Min Hye punched Jun Hyung and glared at Dong Woon, “This isn’t funny you know. Since she’s none of those, don’t you think you guys are sound a little bit mean?”

“We didn’t mean it that way; it’s just that your friend was really mysterious. She just walked in and then out. We didn’t even get to see her dance.”

“Hyunseung oppa, why aren’t you saying anything?” Min Hye asked.

“Nothing, I couldn’t think of anything to say and Dong Woon stole my idea.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Alright, well you guys can stand there and think of things to say about my BEST FRIEND while I go and dance your routine.” Said Min Hye as she walked to the CD player and changed it to a BEAST song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a sigh as walked opened the front door.

“Yah, why are you sighing as soon as you get into the house?” your mum looked at you.

“Sorry umma, it’s just been a long day.”

“Well go wash up and then tell Chang Hyun to come out for dinner.”

“Umma! It’s Ricky now!” Ricky shouted out from his room.

“It’s not what it says on the birth certificate Chang Hyun ah!” your mum shouted back.

You walked into your room and put your bag on your table. You looked at the textbook and smiled happily.

“Yeah! I won!” you picked up the textbook and hugged it. You then stopped and looked at the book, “Aigoo… what has my life become? I get all happy because I got to borrow a textbook?” you stared at the book for a while before smiling and jumping up and down.

Ricky knocked on the door and opened it and saw you jumping up and down. “Oh, Ricky what’s up?”

“Noona… I have to tell you something but you can’t tell umma and appa yet because I want to tell them myself.”

“What?”

“Okay, so I was dancing and coincidentally, there were some people from some companies and they saw my awesome singing, dancing and acting that they decided to scout me.”

You looked at Ricky with your eyes wide open. You smiled widely and flicked Ricky’s ear.

“OW!! Noona! What was that for?!”

“You didn’t tell me when they scouted you.” you then hugged Ricky. “Aw!! My brother is going to be famous!”

“Whoa, my noona is really bipolar isn’t she?”

“When was this?”

“About 3 years ago?”

“WHAT?! So you’ve been a trainee for 3 years?!” you looked at Ricky with wide eyes.

“Well… yeah… but… I don’t like to show off.”

You scoffed, “Yeah whatever you say little brother.” You hugged Ricky again. “Wait… why are you telling me now? Three years after training?” you said in a tone as if you already knew.

“You guessed it, I’m debuting soon.” Ricky smirked.

“I’m so proud!” you hugged Ricky but then let go, “Yah, why am I the last person to know this?”

“Technically, appa is. Umma only knew because she had to sign the contract.”

You then whacked Ricky behind the head, “Yah, so all those late nights that you spent were because you were training not studying? Yah Yoo Chang Hyun, you really have guts don’t you?”

“Noona…” Ricky grabbed your arm and shook it as he gave you puppy eyes. “I would have told you if you could sign a contract.”

“Alright, they’re just excuses. Anyways, I’m going to wash up so… get out.” you said as you pushed Ricky towards the kitchen.