True Friendship Is The Best Medicine

Surprising Encounters

Shi Hye was frozen in place, by the comments left by those two, I approached her and cheered her up.

"Don't worry those two are just bitter because you have all the luck right now." As I said this those two looked at him surprised and pretended to looked hurt.

"Well, yeah maybe." Shin Hye smiled at them. and went to her desk next to mine. Then I sat to mine too and started reviewing the script on how the show would run next week, then I remembered running into Yunho while running. Will he remember me? I don't think so. 

"So how was having coffee with Yoochun?" I asked her.

"It was amazing, we laughed most of the time. I think I'm falling for him this time not just as a fan. But more than a fan but as a woman." She said smiling gently . while looking at her copy of the script. I smiled at her and ignored the pain I felt last night.

"That's good." I said smiling gently in an encouraging way.

"Oh! Mi An-ah there are people looking for you at the lobby. They said their names were Jannelle? R-ritz and Jasmin?" Minho said after receiving the call. 

"Really?! tell them I'll be right there." I said enthusiactically. I can't believe they're here.

After going on the elevator I finally got out at the lobby and there they were. My bestfriends back home.There were seating at the couch and obviously they haven't change at all. I ran towards them and they finally saw me and stood up and ran towards me. We held each others laughter and lower our voices.

*"Since when did you arrive here?!" I asked excitedly lowering my voice.

*"Well, Just now idiot after renting an apartment somewhere in K-kangnam? ok I can't pronounce it well." Ritz said as usual she's rude as ever. Which I missed the past year I've been here.

*"Yeah we just arrived." Jann smile she's our tanned friend, well she has a darker complexion far from us but she's pretty inside out.

*"Yup, they already said it." Jasmin laughed she was our chubby friend but she has her own charm.

*"I have work right now. But I'll call you guys later here's my number." I wrote on a notepad good thing I bring those little notepad in my back pockets and a pen in my jacket.

*"Ok, see you later then. You're going to be our guide here for a month." Ritz said in an evil way she's always like this since we met.

Then I sent them off. Wow they were able to come here even though they didn't know much Korean.

Finally I went back to the office, and as usual the production team was discussing about the props and other important things. I don't usually listen to them.

"So how are you? how was it meeting with your bestfriends?" Minji asked grinning.

"It was refreshing, seeing them after a year since I departed from the airport." I answered Minji smiling. This time I was really smiling because I was truly happy as long as those three are with me even for a month I think that's good enough for me to feel better. Shin Hye didn't even bother asking me,she was too busy with her phone, then as I glance over I saw the recipient was 'Micky' which means it was Yoochun. And she was smiling all by herself and was absorbed with her own happiness. I glance away and waited till working hours ended. 

Then I felt my phone ringing before I took my bag.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

*"Don't use korean we don't understand hahaha!!" It was Jann. 

*"How should I know? hahaha where are you guys?" I asked feeling excited to see them.

*"We're here to pick you up your highness...pfftt." It was Ritz now who took the phone. 

*"Ok ok, wait a sec I'll be there." I hang up after.

"Are you going somewhere?" Shin Hye finally noticed me.

"Yeah, with my bestfriends back home." I said having a faint smile on.

"Oh really? well have fun." she smiled with relief I wonder why.

"Why? do you have plans tonight too?" I asked her.

"Well yeah...I invited Yoochun for dinner. I was planning to tell you that since this afternoon I was looking for the right time. looks like you won't be alone at dinner at least." She said smiling.

"Oh...Have fun then." I said before going out. recently I could feel the awkwardness and cold atmosphere between us. I don't even think I could live with her being like that. Or even bear hearing her and Yoochun going out.

Finally I stood up and so did Minho and Minji. They follwed me and locked arms with me.

"She's such a bi- aish...I really don't like her but we became friends with her because of you." Minji said.

"If only if you met us first then we could be living as three together." Minho pouted.

"Why were you so unlucky to meet her first at work? We should've found you first so you wouldn't suffer this much our poor baby." Minho said patting my head. which made me laugh.

"Ya! stop it ahaha...She's not that bad." I said defending Shin Hye. Well I don't anymore though.

"tsk tsk...Our innocent Mi An doesn't know anything about that witch..." Minji said shaking her head. They were with me headed to the elevator. 

"Wait you guys usually go out late put of the office." I eyed both.

"Well we're curious to see your bestfriends in the flesh than pictures you know." Minho said.

"Yeah...even though there maybe the language barrier but your friends are our friends too. and me and Minho are pretty good in english you know." Minji said. Well I wonder I haven't heard these two speak yet except for Shin Hye, Shin Hye's english is the opposite with her looks. Finally the elevator opened and got out and went to where the three was waiting. They wave at me and I waved back and so did the other two.

*"Hey, who are they?" Jann asked me curiously.

*"They're my co-workers and friends here in the station." I answered.

*"This is Minho and Minji." I introduced the two. 

*"Hi nice to meet you I'm Minho and we take care of your friend Anne." Minho introduced himself.

*"Hi nice to meet you I'm Minji same as what Minho said."both reached out their hands and I was surprised Minji wasn't lying at all. They both are really good and fluent which caught me by surprise.

*"Why do you look so surprised Mi An-ah?" Minho asked me winking and smiling smugly.

*"Told you we're good." Minji said smiling.

*"Wow, nice to meet you guys, and thanks for taking care of this idiot." Ritz inserted.

*"Yeah we're always looking after this idiot." Minho replied while laughing. 

*"We'll be excusing ourselves then, nice to meet you." Minji said and pulled Minho with her after they were gone I finally spoke.

*"I can't believe those two gave me a hard time speaking with them before." I said shocked. They made me suffer speaking with them before.

*"Maybe they were just helping you with your Korean."Jasmin said smiling thoughtfully.

[Note dialogues with asterisk * are spoken in English that is all *bow*]